Mausoleum Of Mao Zedong345 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: Tiananmen, Dongcheng, Beijing, China
- Timings: 08:00 am - 12:00 pm Details
- Phone: +86-1065132277
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Historical Site, Family And Kids, Architecture , Hall
Mausoleum of Mao Zedong aka The Chairman Mao Memorial Hall is the final resting place of Mao Zedong. Mao, the Chairman of the Politburo of the Communist Party of China. Although Mao wished to be cremated, his body was embalmed and the construction of the Mausoleum began. Visit the destination and be mesmerised by the architecture, history and the whole look of the place that is sure to make your trip a memorable one.
Mausoleum Of Mao Zedong Travel Tips
- Modest clothing is advised.
- Ask before taking photographs.
Mausoleum Of Mao Zedong Hours
- The Museum is closed : 8:00am to 11:30am & 2:00pm to 4:00pm on Sep 9 (The day Chairman Mao passed away) and Dec 26 (The birthday of Chairman Mao).
How to Reach Mausoleum Of Mao Zedong
- Take a bus from Tiananmen Square East.
- Take the subway from Tiananmen Square East.
- You can take a rental or taxi to the location.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Beijing before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Beijing and book an accommodation of your choice.
5.76% of people who visit Beijing include Mausoleum Of Mao Zedong in their plan
07 AM - 08 AM
45.45% of people start their Mausoleum Of Mao Zedong visit around 07 AM - 08 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Mausoleum Of Mao Zedong
50% of people prefer walking in order to reach Mausoleum Of Mao Zedong