Ming Dynasty City Wall Relics ParkCurrently Closed
- Address: 9 Chong Wen Men Dong Da JieDongchengQu, Beijing Shi China
- Timings: 08:00 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:30 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids, Nature
Ming Dynasty City Wall Relics Park covers a total area of 38 acres and runs from the Southeast Corner Tower in the east to Chongwen Gate in the west. The park has a very simple layout and perfectly complements the beauty of the ancient city. There are many trees and other shrubs in the place which add to the natural beauty of the destination. So visit the place and be mesmerised by its beauty and elegance. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Beijing itinerary 7 days.
Entrance Ticket Details For Ming Dynasty City Wall Relics Park
- Southeast Corner Tower: CNY 10
How to Reach Ming Dynasty City Wall Relics Park
- Take a train from Beijing train station.
- Take a bus from A small port city.
- You can take a rental or taxi to the location.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Beijing before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Beijing and book an accommodation of your choice.