Ming TombsCurrently Open
- Address: Ming Shisan Ling Area, Changling Town, Changping District, Beijing 102213, China
- Timings: 08:30 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Phone: +86-1068326688
- Ticket Price: 30 CNY
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Family And Kids, Architecture , Tomb
The Ming Tombs is a typical example of Chinese emperors' mausoleums and the best testimony of China's long history and civilization. This is the best preserved tomb area with the most emperors buried. Every year millions of tourists come to the site to appreciate its long history and palatial architecture.
The layout and arrangement of all the thirteen mausoleums are very similar, but they vary in size as well as in the complexity of their structures. To experience this wonderful architecture, you need to opt for a local bus or cab or metro rail. The place is well connected with all major transport systems of the country. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Beijing itinerary 2 days.
Ming Tombs Travel Tips
- Carry a copy of your passport and visa.
- You can buy tickets in advance.
- Visitors can take local English-speaking driver-guide with them.
- If you visit at peak times, you may have to wait.
- Don’t forget to bring your camera.
- Lot of things to see. Spend few hours here.
- There are restaurants nearby
- For specific information, please visit the official website of the tomb.
Entrance Ticket Details For Ming Tombs
- Changling Tomb-RMB 30-45 / Dingling Tomb: RMB 40-60.
How to Reach Ming Tombs
- Changping Dongguan Crossing Station.
- Din Tai Feng : Dumplings
- Maison Boulud : Chicken Burger
- Hatsune : Sushi
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Beijing before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Beijing and book an accommodation of your choice.
47.9% of people who visit Beijing include Ming Tombs in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
65.47% of people start their Ming Tombs visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Ming Tombs
84.62% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ming Tombs