National Aquatics CenterCurrently Open [Closes at 09:00 pm]
- Address: 11, Tianchen East Rd, Chaoyang, Beijing, China
- Timings: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +86-1084370112
- Ticket Price: 30 CNY
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Landmark, Restaurant, Spa, Family And Kids
National Aquatics Center - Review
National Aquatics Center, the landmark building of Beijing 2008 Olympic Games, and now the National Aquatics Center has become the venue for various activities such as aquatic sports, swimming, fitness and recreation, is located inside the Beijing Olympic Green. Visitors will be charmed by the Water World.
The SPA zone is equipped with international advanced SPA facilities and technology. It is a good place to relax. You can enjoy gourmet meals in water-theme restaurants. Being a well-known traveling spot, reaching National Aquatics Center would not be a problem for the visitors. This is one of the must visit place in Beijing. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Beijing itinerary 2 days.
National Aquatics Center Information
- Carry a proof of your birthday.
- Ticket is valid for 1 month.
- Visitors can buy ticket in advance.
- Keep some cash with you.
- Lot of things to see. Spend few hours here.
- Visitors can take local English-speaking driver-guide with them.
- Keep a raincoat or an umbrella handy in rainy season.
- Senior citizens should carry an identity proof.
- Good place for photography.
- There is a restaurant nearby.
How To reach National Aquatics Center by Public Transport
- Beichenxi Qiao Bei Station
Restaurants Near National Aquatics Center
- In & Out : Momos
- The Moment : Hunan Cuisine
- Café Sambal : Coffee & Cakes
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Beijing before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Beijing and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting National Aquatics Center
77.31% of people who visit Beijing include National Aquatics Center in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
43.5% of people start their National Aquatics Center visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see National Aquatics Center
93.25% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting National Aquatics Center
National Aquatics Center Trips
3 Views13 Days 12 Nights13 Day Trip to Beijing, Shanghai, Xi'an, Guangzhou, Harbin from Shah AlamBy: Published PrivatelyCity: Beijing, Xian, Guangzhou, Shanghai, Harbin
1 View10 Days 9 Nights10 Day Trip to Beijing, Shanghai, Xi'an from SuzhouBy: Guest UserCity: Beijing, Xian, Shanghai