National StadiumCurrently Open
- Address: 1, National Stadium South Rd, Chaoyang, Beijing, China
- Timings: 09:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +86-1084373008
- Ticket Price: 50 CNY
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Landmark, Stadium, Family And Kids, Architecture
The National Stadium, also known as the Bird's Nest, is a stadium in Beijing, China. The main attraction of this place is its constructional beauty and thus, it comes under the list of being a must-visit place in Beijing. The design, implemented steel beams in order to hide supports for the retractable roof; giving the stadium the appearance of a bird's nest. Being one of the most famous places in Beijing, the place is well connected with the local transport. Local cabs are available from everywhere in the city to reach the place, whereas one can opt for the metro rail services to reach this place. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Beijing itinerary 2 days.
National Stadium Travel Tips
- Ticket price vary as per seat.
- Parking facility available.
- Check website for current schedules.
- Don’t forget to see gallery.
- Carry copy of your passport and visa.
- Take care of your belongings.
- People of all age group can enjoy here.
- There is a restaurant nearby.
How to Reach National Stadium
- Olympic Sports Center Station.
- Cepe : Pizza
- Pure lotus : Vegetarian Food
- Duck de Chine : Steamed pancakes
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Beijing before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Beijing and book an accommodation of your choice.
38.86% of people who visit Beijing include National Stadium in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
40.32% of people start their National Stadium visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see National Stadium
90.4% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting National Stadium