Niujie MosqueCurrently Closed
- Address: Niujie Road on the 18th, Xicheng District, Beijing, China
- Timings: 08:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +8610-63532564
- Ticket Price: 10 CNY
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Mosque, Religious Site, Family And Kids, Architecture
Niujie Mosque can be considered as the most historic and charming mosque in the city. Located on Ox Street in the Xuanwu District, the place is famed for its picturesque architecture and design. Popularly known as Ox Street Mosque, it has greeted many travellers from all over the world. With Arabic-style decorations and chic architecture the place is no less than a marvel of designing. The Mosque is also a great way to learn about Islam.
Niujie Mosque Travel Tips
- Modest dressing is required.
- Admittance to the Prayer Hall is limited to Muslims only.
- Some areas in it are not open to the public.
How to Reach Niujie Mosque
- Take a bus from Niujie Mosque.
- Take the subway from Guang'anmen Inner.
- You can take a rental or taxi to the location.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Beijing before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Beijing and book an accommodation of your choice.
4.17% of people who visit Beijing include Niujie Mosque in their plan
40% of people start their Niujie Mosque visit around 08 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Niujie Mosque
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Niujie Mosque
Niujie Mosque Reviews & Ratings
Here for Friday prayer, serene atmosphere, very ethnic
Wonderfully preserved Mosque with sermon in Chinese.
A marvellous place, full of spirituality and history. A must to see in Beijing.
Very classical masjid in downtown Beijing.
Historic Islamic Centre and Mosque in Beijing...