Prince Gongs MansionCurrently Closed
The Prince Gong Mansion, also known as the Prince Kung's Mansion, is a museum located in the western part of central Beijing, China. For the ancient wonderful Chinese architecture, the place has a unique charm, which makes this place worth to give a visit. In the mansion compound there is a garden, surrounded by artificial mountains, mountain peaks, ponds, caves, studies and pavilions, is known as Jincui Yuan. Besides its artificial hill, the garden also has the unique feature of its own theater. Here, people can enjoy Kunqu, Beijing Opera and royal music, a unique experience full of Qing historical life.
- Carry a copy of your passport and visa.
- Don’t forget to taste Beijing style food and tea.
- Visitors' can enjoy the exquisite art of the tea ceremony.
- Visitors can enjoy folklore performances here.
- Visitors can book ticket in advance.
- The mansion is well connected with rest of the city.
- Taking taxi is the most convenient option.
- No smoking inside the museum.
- Take care of your belongings.
- You are allowed to take a guide with you.
- This place can be enjoyed by all age groups.
- Good place for photography.
- Beihai Bei Men Station
- Xiyu Shifu : Momos
- Dali Courtyard : Black Sesame Chicken
- Divina Cakes : Cakes
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Beijing before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Beijing and book an accommodation of your choice.
32.91% of people who visit Beijing include Prince Gongs Mansion in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
47.9% of people start their Prince Gongs Mansion visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Prince Gongs Mansion
93.69% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Prince Gongs Mansion