- Address: Shichahai, Xicheng, Beijing China
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Waterfront, View Point, Family And Kids, Boating
Shichahai is a scenic area and one of the most beautiful ones in the area. The destination has three lakes in the north of central Beijing and is a very popular spot among tourists. In Imperial times due to it being closer to the rivers it was known as the Riverbank. Boating is a popular activity in summers and ice-skating in winters. The place is good to while away some time in the region.
Shichahai Travel Tips
- Carry a change of clothes.
- Do not litter in the river.
- Don’t forget your camera.
How to Reach Shichahai
- Take the subway from Shichahai.
- Take a bus from Gulou.
- You can take a rental or taxi to the location.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Beijing before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Beijing and book an accommodation of your choice.
6.78% of people who visit Beijing include Shichahai in their plan
5 PM - 6 PM
40% of people start their Shichahai visit around 5 PM - 6 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Shichahai
75% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Shichahai