Silk Street466 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 8 Xiushui E St, Chaoyang, Beijing Shi, China Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +86-1056767766
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Walking Area, Shopping Center, Family And Kids, Streets
Silk Street is simply paradise for shopaholics; the place is one of the best and biggest shopping destinations in whole of Beijing. So if you are someone who loves to shop then visiting this place becomes a must. Due to its popularity and ambience the street attracts approximately 20,000 visitors daily. There are more than 1,700 retail vendors and over 3,000 salespeople in the area. The street has everything that you might need; from toys to handicrafts the destination is a one stop-shop for all your needs.
Silk Street Travel Tips
- The place can get crowded.
- Take care of your belongings.
How to Reach Silk Street
- Take the subway from Yong'anli.
- Take a bus from Wing North intersection.
- You can take a rental or taxi to the location.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Beijing before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Beijing and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Silk Street Address: 8 Xiushui E St, Chaoyang, Beijing Shi, China
- Silk Street Contact Number: +86-1056767766
- Silk Street Timing: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
- Time required to visit Silk Street: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
7.34% of people who visit Beijing include Silk Street in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
56.25% of people start their Silk Street visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
2 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 2 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Silk Street
84.62% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Silk Street
People normally club together Guanghua Lu and Fragrant Hills Park while planning their visit to Silk Street.
People also prefer to end their day with Silk Street.