Tanzhe TempleCurrently Closed
- Address: Tanwang Rd, Mentougou, Beijing, China
- Timings: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 55 CNY
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Historical Site, Family And Kids
The Tanzhe Temple literally translates to "Temple of Pool and Zhe Tree" and is a charming Buddhist temple in the city. The temple is one of the most famed temples in the entire city and so visiting it is a must for any traveller. The temple is located near the China National Highway 108 in the Mentougou District of Beijing. The destination is around 1700 years old and has most of the original structure still intact. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Beijing itinerary 7 days.
Entrance Ticket Details For Tanzhe Temple
- CNY 55
- CNY 100 (Zen & Martial Art performance)
How to Reach Tanzhe Temple
- Take a bus from Tanzhesi.
- You can take a rental or taxi to the location.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Beijing before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Beijing and book an accommodation of your choice.