The Summer PalaceCurrently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
- Address: 19 Xinjian Gongmen, Beijing, China
- Timings: 06:30 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +86-1062881144
- Ticket Price: 30 CNY
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Museum, Palace, Family And Kids, Lake, Architecture , Hill
The Summer Palace - Review
This is one of the popular and very well known tourist destinations of Beijing. The Summer Palace is a former imperial palace and now a park and World Heritage Site in Beijing. The Summer Palace is mainly dominated by Longevity Hill and the Kunming Lake. The gardens are liberally scattered with temples, covered walkways, pavilions and bridges. Reaching the place is easy as it is one of the important landmarks in Beijing, well connected with the local transport. You will get metro rail, cannel boat and local cabs for this place. You are allowed to take a guide with you and no charges are there for photography.
A tour to Beijing is really incomplete without a visit to The Summer Palace. The ancient Imperial Palace is now a world heritage site and can be accessed with a little amount of fee. Thanks to its tourist friendly environment, you don’t have to face a lot of difficulty in getting the Tickets for The Summer Palace. Though, it will be much better to inquire about The Summer Palace Ticket Prices beforehand, if you are taking a definite amount of money with you. Buy Tickets for The Summer Palace from the counter, or Book Tickets for The Summer Palace online, regardless of whatever you choose to do, spending some bucks on The Summer Palace Tickets is definitely worth the price. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Beijing itinerary 2 days.
The Summer Palace Information
- Carry an identity proof.
- Expect to find many modified bridges without steps.
- Wear comfortable footwear.
- Stay hydrated.
- Interactive games too for visitors.
- Parking facility available.
- The place is quite safe.
- Bring hat and sunscreen in summer.
- Keep a raincoat or an umbrella handy in rainy season.
- Wear insect repellant.
- There are many shops for shopping.
The Summer Palace Ticket Prices
- CYN 20-30.
How To reach The Summer Palace by Public Transport
- Yiheyuan Station
Restaurants Near The Summer Palace
- Eatalia Carpe Diem : Pizza
- In & Out : Seafood
- Capital M : Juicy Pig & Smoked salmon
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Beijing before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Beijing and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting The Summer Palace
95% of people who visit Beijing include The Summer Palace in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
60% of people start their The Summer Palace visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see The Summer Palace
90.31% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Summer Palace
The Summer Palace Sightseeing Tours
The Summer Palace Culture & Theme Based Tours
The Summer Palace Holiday & Seasonal Tours
The Summer Palace Outdoor & Nature Tours
The Summer Palace Cruises
The Summer Palace Day Trips & Excursions
The Summer Palace Family Friendly Tours
The Summer Palace Luxury & Special Occasions Tours
The Summer Palace Food & Nightlife Tours
The Summer Palace Map
The Summer Palace Trips
The Summer Palace, Beijing Reviews
All QuestionsThe summer palace
- Museo Parrocchiale Di San Grato
- Sala Giochi Del Corso Di Farina Caterina
- Santuario S. Domenico
- Pirotecnica Peter Pan Dicalvetta Fioravante
- Biblioteca Calabrese Centro Culturale Folklore
- Biblioteca Calabrese Istituto
- Parrocchia San Martino Vescovo
- Sergio Giuseppe
- Vallesella Di Cadore
- Camping International Di Cologna
- Da Vià Federico
- Ptp Rifugio Bajon - Rifugio Cai Permanente
- Parrocchia SS Quirico E Giulitta