Tiananmen SquareCurrently Closed
- Address: W Chang'an Ave, Dongcheng, Beijing, China
- Timings: 05:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +86-1065118713
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Historical Site, Square, Family And Kids
About Tiananmen Square, Beijing
Tiananmen Square is the third largest city square in the world, which is also called “Gate of Heavenly Peace” – in local language. It has great cultural significance as it was the site of several important events in Chinese history. Reaching the place would not be difficult as it is located in the heart of the city, thus can be spotted easily. It is one of the important places and hence, it can be considered as an optimum delight for the travelers and a place that is must visit if you are in Beijing. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Beijing itinerary 2 days.
Tiananmen Square Information
- Check website for current schedules.
- Carry a proof of your birthday.
- Senior citizens should carry an identity proof.
- Good place for photography.
- Keep a raincoat or an umbrella handy in rainy season.
- Wear comfortable footwear.
- Taking subway is the most convenient option.
- There are restaurants and cafes nearby.
- Visitors can take local English-speaking driver-guide with them.
How To reach Tiananmen Square by Public Transport
- Xuanwumen Subway Station.
Restaurants Near Tiananmen Square
- Meat & Wine Co. : Steak and Wine
- Shiro Matsu : Sushi
- Maison Boulud : French Toast
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Beijing before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Beijing and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Tiananmen Square
95% of people who visit Beijing include Tiananmen Square in their plan
07 AM - 08 AM
34.16% of people start their Tiananmen Square visit around 07 AM - 08 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Tiananmen Square
90.03% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tiananmen Square
Tiananmen Square Food & Nightlife Tours
Tiananmen Square Sightseeing Tours
Tiananmen Square Luxury & Special Occasions Tours
Tiananmen Square Tickets & Passes
Tiananmen Square Aerial Tours
Tiananmen Square Culture & Theme Based Tours
Tiananmen Square Cruises
Tiananmen Square Map
Tiananmen Square Trips
Tiananmen Square, Beijing Reviews
All QuestionsTiananmen square
- Chang'an Avenue
- Zhong Guo Guo Jia Bo Wu Guan
- China National Museum
- Collections Of The Palace Museum
- National Centre For The Performing Art
- National Center For The Performing Arts As Featured In Nightlife In The 798 Arts District
- Chinese National Film Museum
- Xishiku Catholic Church - South Gate
- Grandma's Kitchen
- Jazz Ya Bar
- Prince Gongs Mansion
- Smith Creek Public Use Area
- Catholic Church Rectory
- Saddle Butte Public Use Area
- Saint Anthonys Church
- Moccasin Bay Public Use Area
- Shadow Mountain Rv Park
- Northside Church Of Christ
- Concord Baptist Church
- Ouachita Golf Course-Pro Shop
- Descry's Art Studio
- Art Forensic
- St Agnes Parish Hall
- Seventh Day Adventist Church
- Ouachita Little Theatre
- The Crossing