Tiananmen SquareCurrently Closed
- Address: W Chang'an Ave, Dongcheng, Beijing, China
- Timings: 05:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +86-1065118713
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Historical Site, Square, Family And Kids
Tiananmen Square is the third largest city square in the world, which is also called “Gate of Heavenly Peace” – in local language. It has great cultural significance as it was the site of several important events in Chinese history. Reaching the place would not be difficult as it is located in the heart of the city, thus can be spotted easily. It is one of the important places and hence, it can be considered as an optimum delight for the travelers and a place that is must visit if you are in Beijing. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Beijing itinerary 2 days.
- Check website for current schedules.
- Carry a proof of your birthday.
- Senior citizens should carry an identity proof.
- Good place for photography.
- Keep a raincoat or an umbrella handy in rainy season.
- Wear comfortable footwear.
- Taking subway is the most convenient option.
- There are restaurants and cafes nearby.
- Visitors can take local English-speaking driver-guide with them.
- Xuanwumen Subway Station.
- Meat & Wine Co. : Steak and Wine
- Shiro Matsu : Sushi
- Maison Boulud : French Toast
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Beijing before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Beijing and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Beijing include Tiananmen Square in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
33.43% of people start their Tiananmen Square visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Tiananmen Square
91.42% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tiananmen Square