Wangfujing1332 Votes Currently Open
- Address: DongchengQu, Beijing Shi, China 100006
- Timings: 09:30 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Walking Area, Street Market, Shopping Center, Family And Kids
Wangfujing is a dream shopping destination and by far one of the best and busiest shopping streets in the city. The place usually has a lot of pedestrian crowd and if you are looking for the perfect souvenir then this place is sure not to let you down. The street was first known as Morrison Street and was named after the Australian Journalist George Ernest Morrison. The shopping district is a home to around 280 famous Beijing brands.
Wangfujing Travel Tips
- Modest dressing is advised.
- Ask permission before taking photographs.
How to Reach Wangfujing
- Take a bus from Sun Dong An Plaza.
- You can take a rental or taxi to the location.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Beijing before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Beijing and book an accommodation of your choice.
21.87% of people who visit Beijing include Wangfujing in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
41.67% of people start their Wangfujing visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Wangfujing
94.79% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Wangfujing