Western Qing TombsCurrently Closed
- Address: China, Hebei, Baoding, Yixian, Liang Xiling town Gezhuang, Beijing
- Timings: 08:40 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Phone: +86-3124710012
- Ticket Price: 122 CNY
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Historical Site, Family And Kids, Tomb
The Western Qing tombs as the name suggests are tombs of the four royal mausoleums where seventy-eight royal members in all are buried. The necropolis is located in the southwest of Beijing in Yi County. A truly different and historically important attraction the place sees a lot of tourists all year round. So if you want to know more about the city and its early days then visiting the destination is a good idea.
Entrance Ticket Details For Western Qing Tombs
- CNY122 at peak season (Apr 1st to Oct 31st) / CNY 82 at low season (Nov 1st to the next Mar 31st).
How to Reach Western Qing Tombs
- You can take a rental or taxi to the location.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Beijing before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Beijing and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.97% of people who visit Beijing include Western Qing Tombs in their plan
95% of people start their Western Qing Tombs visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Western Qing Tombs
People normally also visit Dajue Temple while planning their trip to Western Qing Tombs.