White Cloud TempleCurrently Closed
- Address: 9 Baiyunguan St, Xicheng, Beijing, China
- Timings: 08:30 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Phone: +86-1063463531
- Ticket Price: 10 CNY
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Historical Site, Family And Kids
White Cloud Temple or Monastery of the White Clouds is a dedicated Daoist temple located in Beijing, China. Founded in the mid-8th century the temple has a lot of history attached to it and today has become a hot spot for sightseers all over the world. The monetary like most Chinese temples is laid out in north-south axis and has rooms committed to deities. Visit the temple and indulge in serenity and peace that will win your heart.
White Cloud Temple Travel Tips
- Modest dressing is advised.
- Ask permission before flash photography.
How to Reach White Cloud Temple
- Take a bus from White Cloud Temple or Tianning west.
- You can take a rental or taxi to the location.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Beijing before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Beijing and book an accommodation of your choice.
2.44% of people who visit Beijing include White Cloud Temple in their plan
20% of people start their White Cloud Temple visit around 10 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see White Cloud Temple
80% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting White Cloud Temple