- Address: W Chang'an Ave, Xicheng, Beijing, China
- Timings: 06:30 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 10 CNY
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Garden, Family And Kids, Architecture
Zhongnanhai is a stunning and grand imperial garden close to the Forbidden City. The place serves as a headquarters for the Communist Party of China and also the State Council of the People's Republic of China. The destination has become a hot tourist spot today firstly because of its architectural significance and secondly because of its overall look. It is often used as a base of operations for the Chinese leadership at large.
Entrance Ticket Details For Zhongnanhai
- April 1 to October 31: CNY 10
- November 1 to March 31: CNY 5
- April to October: Ticket office closed at 8:30 pm.
- November to next March: Ticket office closed at 7:30 pm.
How to Reach Zhongnanhai
- Take a bus from Stone alley.
- You can take a rental or taxi to the location.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Beijing before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Beijing and book an accommodation of your choice.
4.19% of people who visit Beijing include Zhongnanhai in their plan
60% of people start their Zhongnanhai visit around 07 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Zhongnanhai
50% of people prefer walking in order to reach Zhongnanhai