- Address: China, Beijing, Fangshan, 周口店路1号 Map
- Timings: 08:30 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Phone: +86-1069301272
- Ticket Price: 30 CNY
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Historical Site, Family And Kids
Zhoukoudian or Choukoutien is a cave system in the city and has been famed for its many archaeological findings. The site yielded many artefacts and relics like the one of the first specimens of Homo erectus also known as the Peking man and a very fine assemblage of the bones of a gigantic hyena. Visit the destination and travel back in time. So if you are a history buff or just someone who enjoys something different then visiting this destination is recommended.
Entrance Ticket Details For Zhoukoudian
- CNY 30 for the museum;
- CNY 30 for the site park
Note: Children below 1.2 meters are admitted at half-price.
- 3D Movie- 9:30, 14:00 in low season; 09:30, 10:00, 14:00, 15:00 in peak season
How to Reach Zhoukoudian
- Take a bus from Man Site.
- You can take a rental or taxi to the location.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Beijing before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Beijing and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Zhoukoudian Address: China, Beijing, Fangshan, 周口店路1号
- Zhoukoudian Contact Number: +86-1069301272
- Zhoukoudian Timing: 08:30 am - 04:30 pm
- Zhoukoudian Price: 30 CNY
- Time required to visit Zhoukoudian: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!