Estacao Das Docas, BelemCurrently Open
- Address: Av. Castilho Franca, s / n - Campina, Belém - PA, 66053-150, Brazil, Belem
- Timings: 10:00 am - 03:00 pm Details
- Phone: +55-9132125525
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Food And Drinks, Restaurant, Theatre, Family And Kids, Archaeological Site , Exhibition
About Estacao Das Docas, Belem
What used to be three run down warehouses were converted into the city’s most popular hangout in 2000. The docks bring together food, performance art, fashion and events over 32 thousand square meters. Over six thousand people visit the place every day. There are six restaurants, a tavern, exhibitions on the ports history and urban archaeology, and an art house movie theatre. Most nights, there are concerts or some other live music. The area looks over nice panoramas of the river. Close to the river, a boardwalk runs for half a kilometre, and on it, you may catch a performance of the Carimbo folk dance. It’s a great place to go for a date.
Estacao Das Docas Information
- Paid parking available.
- For venue specific events, please check the websites of those venues.
Estacao Das Docas Ticket Prices
- Events happening at specific venues may charge their own admission fees.
How To reach Estacao Das Docas by Public Transport
- Ask locals for public transport info.
- Take a taxi.
- Drive, and ask for directions.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Belem before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Belem and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Estacao Das Docas
95% of people who visit Belem include Estacao Das Docas in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
40.99% of people plan their visit to Estacao Das Docas between 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Estacao Das Docas
82.76% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Estacao Das Docas
Estacao Das Docas, Belem Reviews
Nice place too sit and try local beer and food. Prepare yourself for too many locals coming and selling all kind of stuff while you having your cold drink. Local food also available with affordable prices. Wellknown market is right there too.
Nice place to have have a meal or a drink. You could find also some souvenir shops
A perfect place to enjoy the sunset while drinking and talking to your friends. But it's too overpriced. Try the Amazon beer and the eat some ice cream from Cairu.
Estação das Docas (Station of the Docks) used to be an old dock for cargo ships cutting the Amazon river, back in the past. Two decades ago, the state administration transformed it into one of the major touristic spots in Belem, where people could go to appreciate the sunset and enjoy tasty treats. Build some time in your itinerary to visit it, since you'll need it to get to know the space and sit in one of the restaurants for a beer or a meal.
A fantastic place to eat and drink. Very busy on the weekends. And they have the best beer i had in brasil, Amazon beer!
All QuestionsEstacao das docas
- Recently Added Point of Interest in Belem
- Val De Cans/júlio Cezar Ribeiro International Airport
- Porto De Belém
- Belém Airport - Brigadeiro Protásio De Oliveira
- Belem Art Museum
- Bosque Rodrigues Alves - Jardim Botanico Da Amazonia
- Estadio Leonidas Sodre De Castro- Curuzu
- Belem Park
- Catedral Da Se
- Universidade Federal Do Para