Estacao Das DocasCurrently Open
- Address: Av. Castilho Franca, s / n - Campina, Belém - PA, 66053-150, Brazil, Belem
- Timings: 10:00 am - 03:00 pm Details
- Phone: +55-9132125525
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Food And Drinks, Restaurant, Theatre, Family And Kids, Archaeological Site , Exhibition
Estacao Das Docas - Review
What used to be three run down warehouses were converted into the city’s most popular hangout in 2000. The docks bring together food, performance art, fashion and events over 32 thousand square meters. Over six thousand people visit the place every day. There are six restaurants, a tavern, exhibitions on the ports history and urban archaeology, and an art house movie theatre. Most nights, there are concerts or some other live music. The area looks over nice panoramas of the river. Close to the river, a boardwalk runs for half a kilometre, and on it, you may catch a performance of the Carimbo folk dance. It’s a great place to go for a date.
Estacao Das Docas Information
- Paid parking available.
- For venue specific events, please check the websites of those venues.
Estacao Das Docas Ticket Prices
- Events happening at specific venues may charge their own admission fees.
How To reach Estacao Das Docas by Public Transport
- Ask locals for public transport info.
- Take a taxi.
- Drive, and ask for directions.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Belem before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Belem and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Estacao Das Docas
95% of people who visit Belem include Estacao Das Docas in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
39.54% of people start their Estacao Das Docas visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Estacao Das Docas
79.28% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Estacao Das Docas
Estacao Das Docas Map
Estacao Das Docas Trips
Estacao Das Docas, Belem Reviews
Good place to go around and explore the restaurants. It can be very pricey, but it's worth the visit. Very nice at night
It's a great place for tourists, the restaurants are more expensive though, but I'd recommend going to watch the sunset and have an icecream at Cairu
Nice place too sit and try local beer and food. Prepare yourself for too many locals coming and selling all kind of stuff while you having your cold drink. Local food also available with affordable prices. Wellknown market is right there too.
Great food, great beer, awesome view... A place you must visit once you are here! All you can eat and drink from Mondays to Wednesdays at Amazon beer!
Good choice of food and coffee in a well made gastro-mall.
All QuestionsEstacao das docas
- Estádio Do Remo Evandro Almeida
- Cidade Velha
- Instituto De Assistência Dos Servidores Do Estado Do Pará - Iasep
- Tv Liberal
- Val De Cans/júlio Cezar Ribeiro International Airport
- Porto De Belém
- Belém Airport - Brigadeiro Protásio De Oliveira
- Ifpa - Instituto Federal De Educação, Ciência E Tecnologia Do Pará - Campus Belém