Parque Mangal Das GarcasCurrently Closed
- Address: Passage Carneiro da Rocha, s / n - Old age, Belém - PA, 66020-160, Brazil, Belem
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +55-9132425052
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Light House, Park, River, Restaurant, Family And Kids
Parque Mangal Das Garcas - Review
This beautiful ecological park runs along the Guama River, covering an area of 40,000 square metres. Rich in local Brazilian flora and fauna, the park is intuitively and cleverly laid out – shady plank boardwalks that course their way through tranquil ponds. Some of the major highlights are:
- Amazon Museum of Navigation.
- the Manjar das Garcas– a terrific restaurant.
- Aningas of Birds nursery where you can get into direct contact with out feathered friends.
- The 47 meters high monumental Bethlehem Lighthouse, with two observation decks.
- The 1400 square metre Butterfly Garden.
- The Time ware house, which has a shop and a cafe.
Parque Mangal Das Garcas Information
- Paid parking at R $ 4.00 for two hours.
Parque Mangal Das Garcas Ticket Prices
- Entrance to the monitored spaces charge a fee, as do the José Márcio Ayres Butterfly Garden, Belem Lighthouse, Nursery of Aningas, and Memorial Amazon.
Parque Mangal Das Garcas Opening and Closing Hours
- Group visit Hours: 9 am, 10:30am, 2:30pm and 4pm.
How To reach Parque Mangal Das Garcas by Public Transport
- Ask locals for public transport info
- Take a taxi.
- Drive, and ask for directions
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Belem before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Belem and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Parque Mangal Das Garcas
95% of people who visit Belem include Parque Mangal Das Garcas in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
86.5% of people start their Parque Mangal Das Garcas visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Parque Mangal Das Garcas
94.59% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Parque Mangal Das Garcas
Parque Mangal Das Garcas Map
Parque Mangal Das Garcas Trips
Parque Mangal Das Garcas, Belem Reviews
This place is nice and relaxing from city load noise. They have a birds, iguana in the park. The entrance is free but if you want to check out the other places within the park it's 5R or total of 15R.
One of the most interesting places to visit in belém great choice of food and an awesome view of the Amazon river
Visit Mangas for a respite from the heat of the city. Advise bringing your own water or beverages because they are quite expensive in the park. However, access is free and you are able to get up close and personal with the animals.
Really good place, nice to do a picnic, but at weekends is full of people taking pictures
A must visit in Belem of Pará. In this park, you can get a glimpse of the Amazon biodiversity and also get tasty treats at its restaurant Manjar das Garças. You have to pay a fair ticket to get into some of the areas such as their butterfly dome. If you're not used to the tropical heat, put on light clothes and bring a sun lotion, especially because it's an open park without many shady areas.
All QuestionsParque mangal das garcas
- Estádio Do Remo Evandro Almeida
- Cidade Velha
- Instituto De Assistência Dos Servidores Do Estado Do Pará - Iasep
- Tv Liberal
- Val De Cans/júlio Cezar Ribeiro International Airport
- Porto De Belém
- Belém Airport - Brigadeiro Protásio De Oliveira
- Ifpa - Instituto Federal De Educação, Ciência E Tecnologia Do Pará - Campus Belém
- Red Bush Enterprise Baptist Church
- Wild Cat Pay Lake
- David Mckenzie Log Cabin
- Camp Caleb
- Fathers House Of Prayer
- Farris Strip Airport
- Faucett Christian Church
- Sparta United Methodist Church
- Wallace Christian Church
- Faucett Baptist Church
- Littlevine Church
- Prospect Baptist Church
- Freewill Baptist Youth Camp
- First Baptist Church
- Nicasio Reservoir