Parque Mangal Das Garcas, Belem
About Parque Mangal Das Garcas, Belem
Parque Mangal Das Garcas, Belem - Address, Phone Number
Address: Passage Carneiro da Rocha, s / n - Old age, Belém - PA, 66020-160, Brazil
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 334 times in trip plans
Light House, Park, River, Restaurant, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This beautiful ecological park runs along the Guama River, covering an area of 40,000 square metres. Rich in local Brazilian flora and fauna, the park is intuitively and cleverly laid out – shady plank boardwalks that course their way through tranquil ponds. Some of the major highlights are:
- Amazon Museum of Navigation.
- the Manjar das Garcas– a terrific restaurant.
- Aningas of Birds nursery where you can get into direct contact with out feathered friends.
- The 47 meters high monumental Bethlehem Lighthouse, with two observation decks.
- The 1400 square metre Butterfly Garden.
- The Time ware house, which has a shop and a cafe.
Parque Mangal Das Garcas Information
- Paid parking at R $ 4.00 for two hours.
Parque Mangal Das Garcas Ticket Prices
- Entrance to the monitored spaces charge a fee, as do the José Márcio Ayres Butterfly Garden, Belem Lighthouse, Nursery of Aningas, and Memorial Amazon.
Parque Mangal Das Garcas Opening and Closing Hours
- Group visit Hours: 9 am, 10:30am, 2:30pm and 4pm.
How To reach Parque Mangal Das Garcas by Public Transport
- Ask locals for public transport info
- Take a taxi.
- Drive, and ask for directions
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Belem before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Belem and book an accommodation of your choice.
Parque Mangal Das Garcas, Belem Reviews - Write a Review
A must visit in Belem of Pará. In this park, you can get a glimpse of the Amazon biodiversity and also get tasty treats at its restaurant Manjar das Garças. You have to pay a fair ticket to get into some of the areas such as their butterfly dome. If you're not used to the tropical heat, put on light clothes and bring a sun lotion, especially because it's an open park without many shady areas.
Main tourist attraction in Belem! Beautiful place to see birds , forest and Belem sea
Is a good and big place for have fun with girlfriend or family!
Definitely a place to visit when in belem. Awesome view. Also a zoo.
- Nearby Attractions
- Belém Airport - Brigadeiro Protásio De Oliveira
- Bosque Rodrigues Alves - Jardim Botanico Da Amazonia
- Universidade Federal Do Para
- Praca Batista Campos
- Catedral Da Se
- Mangal Das Garcas
- Estadio Leonidas Sodre De Castro- Curuzu
- Belem Art Museum
- Belem Park
- Belem Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Belem
- What to See in 48 Hours in Belem
- What to See in 72 Hours in Belem
- How to Spend 5 Days in Belem
- How to Spend 6 Days in Belem
- How to Spend 7 Days in Belem