Parque Mangal Das GarcasCurrently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
- Address: Passage Carneiro da Rocha, s / n - Old age, Belém - PA, 66020-160, Brazil, Belem
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +55-9132425052
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Light House, Park, River, Restaurant, Family And Kids
This beautiful ecological park runs along the Guama River, covering an area of 40,000 square metres. Rich in local Brazilian flora and fauna, the park is intuitively and cleverly laid out – shady plank boardwalks that course their way through tranquil ponds. Some of the major highlights are:
- Amazon Museum of Navigation.
- the Manjar das Garcas– a terrific restaurant.
- Aningas of Birds nursery where you can get into direct contact with out feathered friends.
- The 47 meters high monumental Bethlehem Lighthouse, with two observation decks.
- The 1400 square metre Butterfly Garden.
- The Time ware house, which has a shop and a cafe.
Parque Mangal Das Garcas Travel Tips
- Paid parking at R $ 4.00 for two hours.
Entrance Ticket Details For Parque Mangal Das Garcas
- Entrance to the monitored spaces charge a fee, as do the José Márcio Ayres Butterfly Garden, Belem Lighthouse, Nursery of Aningas, and Memorial Amazon.
Parque Mangal Das Garcas Hours
- Group visit Hours: 9 am, 10:30am, 2:30pm and 4pm.
How to Reach Parque Mangal Das Garcas
- Ask locals for public transport info
- Take a taxi.
- Drive, and ask for directions
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Belem before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Belem and book an accommodation of your choice.
61.4% of people who visit Belem include Parque Mangal Das Garcas in their plan
81.25% of people start their Parque Mangal Das Garcas visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Parque Mangal Das Garcas
87.5% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Parque Mangal Das Garcas
Parque Mangal Das Garcas Reviews & Ratings
What a beautiful park!
it is an amazing place full of butteflies and Birds.
Great nature park with amazing views of Belém!
This place is nice and relaxing from city load noise. They have a birds, iguana in the park. The entrance is free but if you want to check out the other places within the park it's 5R or total of 15R.
One of the most interesting places to visit in belém great choice of food and an awesome view of the Amazon river
Can I use US dollars for entrance fees please?Answer Report Abuse
Most unlikely. However, calling on Parque Mangal Das Garcas contact number 55-9132425052 and confirming will be your best bet.Report Abuse