Parque Mangal Das GarcasCurrently Closed
- Address: Passage Carneiro da Rocha, s / n - Old age, Belém - PA, 66020-160, Brazil, Belem
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +55-9132425052
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Light House, Park, River, Restaurant, Family And Kids
This beautiful ecological park runs along the Guama River, covering an area of 40,000 square metres. Rich in local Brazilian flora and fauna, the park is intuitively and cleverly laid out – shady plank boardwalks that course their way through tranquil ponds. Some of the major highlights are:
- Amazon Museum of Navigation.
- the Manjar das Garcas– a terrific restaurant.
- Aningas of Birds nursery where you can get into direct contact with out feathered friends.
- The 47 meters high monumental Bethlehem Lighthouse, with two observation decks.
- The 1400 square metre Butterfly Garden.
- The Time ware house, which has a shop and a cafe.
- Paid parking at R $ 4.00 for two hours.
- Entrance to the monitored spaces charge a fee, as do the José Márcio Ayres Butterfly Garden, Belem Lighthouse, Nursery of Aningas, and Memorial Amazon.
- Group visit Hours: 9 am, 10:30am, 2:30pm and 4pm.
- Ask locals for public transport info
- Take a taxi.
- Drive, and ask for directions
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Belem before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Belem and book an accommodation of your choice.
64.81% of people who visit Belem include Parque Mangal Das Garcas in their plan
81.25% of people start their Parque Mangal Das Garcas visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Parque Mangal Das Garcas
87.5% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Parque Mangal Das Garcas
This place is nice and relaxing from city load noise. They have a birds, iguana in the park. The entrance is free but if you want to check out the other places within the park it's 5R or total of 15R.
Visit Mangas for a respite from the heat of the city. Advise bringing your own water or beverages because they are quite expensive in the park. However, access is free and you are able to get up close and personal with the animals.
One of the most interesting places to visit in belém great choice of food and an awesome view of the Amazon river
Really good place, nice to do a picnic, but at weekends is full of people taking pictures
A must visit in Belem of Pará. In this park, you can get a glimpse of the Amazon biodiversity and also get tasty treats at its restaurant Manjar das Garças. You have to pay a fair ticket to get into some of the areas such as their butterfly dome. If you're not used to the tropical heat, put on light clothes and bring a sun lotion, especially because it's an open park without many shady areas.