Teatro Da PazCurrently Closed
- Address: Rua da Paz, s/n - Centro, Belém - PA, 66017-210, Brazil, Belem
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +55-9140098750
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Theatre, Family And Kids, Architecture
Opened in 1874, in a time that is now known as the ‘Golden Age of Rubber’ in Brazil, the theatre is now regarded to be one of the greatest examples of Italian style neo-classical architecture. Since then, it has been home to many magnificent theatrical and operatic productions, and continues to be one today. Even if you’re not inclined to actually catch a show, you must at least take a guided tour of the premises, and gain an insight into the Rubber Age influences of art and architecture, such as the French statues, the ornate chandelier, Portuguese tiling, and busts representing music, poetry, comedy and tragedy.
- Contact the establishment for prices of guided tours. Check the attraction website box office for show prices.
- Guided tours last about 30 minutes, and set out every hour at 9am-12pm and 2pm-6pm.
- Belem Bus Station.
- Ask locals for public transport info.
- Take a taxi.
- Drive, and ask for directions.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Belem before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Belem and book an accommodation of your choice.
75% of people who visit Belem include Teatro Da Paz in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
47.83% of people start their Teatro Da Paz visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Teatro Da Paz
90% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Teatro Da Paz
Amazing location and nice open air bar in front.
Very beautiful theater in Belem City center. Interesting Brazilian history monument. Worth the cultural visit.
Beautiful theater... magnificent place!!!
A lovely place, smells history and art