Teatro Da Paz, BelemCurrently Open
- Address: Rua da Paz, s/n - Centro, Belém - PA, 66017-210, Brazil, Belem
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +55-9140098750
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Theatre, Family And Kids, Architecture
About Teatro Da Paz, Belem
Opened in 1874, in a time that is now known as the ‘Golden Age of Rubber’ in Brazil, the theatre is now regarded to be one of the greatest examples of Italian style neo-classical architecture. Since then, it has been home to many magnificent theatrical and operatic productions, and continues to be one today. Even if you’re not inclined to actually catch a show, you must at least take a guided tour of the premises, and gain an insight into the Rubber Age influences of art and architecture, such as the French statues, the ornate chandelier, Portuguese tiling, and busts representing music, poetry, comedy and tragedy.
Teatro Da Paz Ticket Prices
- Contact the establishment for prices of guided tours. Check the attraction website box office for show prices.
Teatro Da Paz Opening and Closing Hours
- Guided tours last about 30 minutes, and set out every hour at 9am-12pm and 2pm-6pm.
How To reach Teatro Da Paz by Public Transport
- Belem Bus Station.
- Ask locals for public transport info.
- Take a taxi.
- Drive, and ask for directions.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Belem before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Belem and book an accommodation of your choice.
Teatro Da Paz, Belem Reviews
Very beautiful teather, with fantastic guide to bring you back into the past of majesty and glory!
Teatro da Paz, an1874 construction, symbol of the rubber boom period. Its neoclassic style was inspired by the Scala Theater, in Milan. It was renovated in 1904, but maintains its original features.
The tour guide was great at explaining the history of this Theater and connect it with the history of Belem and Brazil.
Incredible theater! A must to go, even for a visit (not necessarily to see a play or the opera).
All QuestionsTeatro da Paz
- Recently Added Point of Interest in Belem
- Ifpa - Instituto Federal De Educação, Ciência E Tecnologia Do Pará - Campus Belém
- Estádio Do Remo Evandro Almeida
- Tv Liberal
- Instituto De Assistência Dos Servidores Do Estado Do Pará - Iasep
- Val De Cans/júlio Cezar Ribeiro International Airport
- Porto De Belém
- Belém Airport - Brigadeiro Protásio De Oliveira
- Belem Art Museum
- Bosque Rodrigues Alves - Jardim Botanico Da Amazonia