Events and Festivals in Belem
- February: Like the rest of Brazil, Belem gives the unfailing Carnaval its own unique flavour! Samba dancing, music and floats and contests liven up Belem’s Old Town. Unmissable on your vacation travel itinerary planner.
- October: The Cirio de Nazare religious festival begins on the first Saturday of October and lasts two weeks. Millions of pilgrims visit at this time, especially to catch the highlight: the journey of the famous ‘Lady of Nazareth’ statue to the Basilica.
Trip plans for Belem
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Belem
263 Views9 Days 8 NightsTrip to Rio De Janeiro, Belo Horizonte, Porto Alegre, Recife, Foz do iguacu, Joao Pessoa, Belem, Campos do jordao, Armacao Dos BuziosBy: Guest UserCity: Rio De Janeiro, Belo Horizonte, Recife, João Pessoa, Belém, Campos Do Jordão, Porto Alegre, Armação Dos Búzios, Foz Do Iguaçu
306 Views11 Days 10 Nights11 Day Trip to Rio De Janeiro, Belem, Armacao Dos Buzios from CarthageBy: Guest UserCity: Rio De Janeiro, Belém, Armação Dos Búzios
Belem Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Belem
Save 8%Small-Group Hidden Communities Tour from BelemNew on TripHobo
Duration: 5 Hrs 30 Mins
Visit the region known as Low Acara River, over the course of this 5.5-hour tour. Meet the local people, Ribeirinhos, who liv...
- Events & Festivals in Macapa
- Events & Festivals in Pio Xii
- Events & Festivals in Sao Luis
- Events & Festivals in Barreirinhas
- Events & Festivals in Timon
- Events & Festivals in Santos