How to Reach Belem, Brazil
The Easiest Way to Reach Belem
HOW TO GET TO BELEM
- By Air: Val de Cans International Airport receives flights Cayenne, Georgetown, Paramaribo and Miami. A great number of domestic flights link it to other Brazilian cities.
- By Boat: Arriving by boat cruise/ride up river is becoming increasingly popular. It can get expensive though.
- By Bus: Belem’s massive bus station receives travellers from many miles away. Travel times tend to be long, as Belem is somewhat out of the way.
HOW TO GET AROUND BELEM
- By Cycling: Most of the main avenues have cycle lanes.
- By Bus: While there are an incredible number of buses and bus routes in the city, they can be hard to decipher without experience. As of Jan 2016, Google Maps have not charted routes for Belem yet. Ask locals for info if possible.
- By Taxi: By far the easiest way to get around Belem, taxis are numerous, cheap, can be called up, and work late into the night.
Are you looking for a Belem travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Belem
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Belem. The most preferred mode of transport in Belem is Bus/Trolleybus.
Average distance: 4.9 km Average time: 37 min
Bus/Trolleybus 100%Bus 25 min Waiting 8 min Walking 4 min Overall average time for 4.9 kms 37 min
How to Reach Belem from Nearby Cities
|Belém to Belem||7.61 km||7 mins|
- How to reach Águas Lindas
- How to reach Benevides
- How to reach Santa Isabel Do Para
- How to reach Marudá
- How to reach Salinópolis
- How to reach São João De Pirabas
- How to reach Tailândia
- How to reach Goianésia Do Pará
- How to reach Tucuruí
- How to reach Rio De Janeiro
- How to reach Belo Horizonte
- How to reach Recife
- How to reach Joao Pessoa
- How to reach Porto Alegre
- How to reach Campos Do Jordao