How to Reach Belem - The Easiest Way to Reach Belem
HOW TO GET TO BELEM
- By Air: Val de Cans International Airport receives flights Cayenne, Georgetown, Paramaribo and Miami. A great number of domestic flights link it to other Brazilian cities.
- By Boat: Arriving by boat cruise/ride up river is becoming increasingly popular. It can get expensive though.
- By Bus: Belem’s massive bus station receives travellers from many miles away. Travel times tend to be long, as Belem is somewhat out of the way.
HOW TO GET AROUND BELEM
- By Cycling: Most of the main avenues have cycle lanes.
- By Bus: While there are an incredible number of buses and bus routes in the city, they can be hard to decipher without experience. As of Jan 2016, Google Maps have not charted routes for Belem yet. Ask locals for info if possible.
- By Taxi: By far the easiest way to get around Belem, taxis are numerous, cheap, can be called up, and work late into the night.
Are you looking for a Belem travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Belem
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Belem. The most preferred mode of transport in Belem is Bus/Trolleybus.
Average distance: 4.9 km Average time: 37 min
Bus/Trolleybus 100%Bus 25 min Waiting 8 min Walking 4 min Overall average time for 4.9 kms 37 min
How to Reach Belem from Nearby Cities
|Belém to Belem||7.61 km||7 mins|
|Paramaribo to Belem||904.59 km||15 hours 4 mins|
|Belo horizonte to Belem||1500.98 km||25 hours 4 mins|
|Recife to Belem||1600.19 km||26 hours 40 mins|
|Sao paulo to Belem||1663.99 km||27 hours 43 mins|
|Nova friburgo to Belem||1743.01 km||29 hours 3 mins|
|Rio de janeiro to Belem||1753.51 km||29 hours 13 mins|
|Cruzeiro do sul to Belem||2021.34 km||33 hours 41 mins|
|Dartmouth to Belem||3223.05 km||53 hours 43 mins|
|Altamonte springs to Belem||3815.79 km||63 hours 35 mins|