Are you looking for what to do in Belem?
PLACES TO SEE
- Estacao das Docas: A tourist oriented entertainment complex complete with restaurants, movie theatres, a boardwalk and taverns.
- Mangal das Garcas (Mangal of Herons): A large ecological park with charming boardwalks leading through various flora and fauna
- Basilica de Nossa Senhora de Nazare (Nazareth Shrine Basilica): A 19th century church that’s the centrepiece of the famous festival. It is a beautiful neo-classical and Moorish building
- Teatro da Paz: A beautiful building that is highly important to Brazil’s theatrical heritage.
- Forte do Presepio: The heart of Belem, by the construction of which the city was founded.
THINGS TO DO
- Visit the Algodoal Island for a weekend retreat
- Catch a sports event at the Estadio Estadual Jornalista Edgar Augusto Proenca ( Estadio Olimpico do Para )
- Contact Valeverde Turismo - Day Tours travel guides for a tour of Belem’s surrounding area by boat on the river.
Below we have a list of things to do in Belem and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Belem getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Belem with confidence.