Belfast Exposed33 Votes Currently Open
- Address: The Exchange Place, 23 Donegall St, Belfast BT1 2FF, United Kingdom
- Timings: 11:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +44-890230965
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art Gallery, Family And Kids, Exhibition
Belfast Exposed is a photography gallery that works with a motive of promoting talent and encouraging excellence and bringing the world’s very best to Belfast in the form of photography. The gallery has an extensive collection of brilliant work by local as well as international professionals. The gallery was founded in 1983 and is home to a bookshop and a reading room as well.
Belfast Exposed Travel Tips
- The gallery is open on the 1st Thursday of every month till 9 pm for late night art.
Belfast Exposed Hours
- 1st Thursday of every month: 11 am – 9 pm.
How to Reach Belfast Exposed
- Hire a Taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Belfast before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Belfast and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.71% of people who visit Belfast include Belfast Exposed in their plan
50% of people start their Belfast Exposed visit around 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Belfast Exposed
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Belfast Exposed