Botanic GardensCurrently Open
- Address: College Park, Botanic Avenue, Belfast, United Kingdom
- Timings: 10:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +44-2890314762
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Botanical Garden, Family And Kids, Bird Watching
Gardens are always an ideal getaway from the routine. The botanic garden of Belfast is a little paradise of peace flaunting the best of nature. Exotic tropical plants, a range of seasonal displays, birds and more are part of its natural display. The colorful garden is a very important part of Belfast's Victorian heritage. The greenhouses and the rose garden both are completely worth your time. The Botanic Garden is a recommended visit in Belfast.
Botanic Gardens Travel Tips
- The garden is closely located to the Ulster Museum.
- Free Wi-Fi is available in the garden premises.
- You may have to pay for parking.
- Baby sitting facilities are available.
Botanic Gardens Hours
Palm House Open
- April to September 10:00 am - 4:45 pm
- October to March: 10:00 am - 3:45 pm
How to Reach Botanic Gardens
- Train: Botanic Station Train Station
- Translink Train Station
- Bus: Jet Donegall Road Bus Stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Belfast before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Belfast and book an accommodation of your choice.
63.96% of people who visit Belfast include Botanic Gardens in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
46.71% of people start their Botanic Gardens visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Botanic Gardens
90.15% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Botanic Gardens