Botanic Gardens, Belfast
Botanic Gardens, Belfast - Address, Phone Number
Address: College Park, Botanic Avenue, Belfast, United Kingdom
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
Added 9.8K times in trip plans
Mountain, Botanical Garden, Family And Kids, Bird Watching
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Botanic Gardens, Belfast
Gardens are always an ideal getaway from the routine. The botanic garden of Belfast is a little paradise of peace flaunting the best of nature. Exotic tropical plants, a range of seasonal displays, birds and more are part of its natural display. The colorful garden is a very important part of Belfast's Victorian heritage. The greenhouses and the rose garden both are completely worth your time. The Botanic Garden is a recommended visit in Belfast.
Botanic Gardens Information
- The garden is closely located to the Ulster Museum.
- Free Wi-Fi is available in the garden premises.
- You may have to pay for parking.
- Baby sitting facilities are available.
Botanic Gardens Opening and Closing Hours
Palm House Open
- April to September 10:00 am - 4:45 pm
- October to March: 10:00 am - 3:45 pm
How To reach Botanic Gardens by Public Transport
- Train: Botanic Station Train Station
- Translink Train Station
- Bus: Jet Donegall Road Bus Stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Belfast before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Belfast and book an accommodation of your choice.