Carrick-a-rede Rope BridgeCurrently Open
- Address: Carrick-A-Rede Rope Bridge, Ballycastle BT54 6LS, UK, Belfast, United Kingdom Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-2820769839
- Tags: Landmarks, Buildings And Structures
First built by the local salmon fishermen to create a connection between the fisherman’s cottage in the Carrick-a-rede Island and the main town, the Carrick-a-rede Rope Bridge on the Atlantic Ocean is a thrilling and adventurous, yet a picturesque bridge. The bridge is erected over 30 metres above the sea level and spans 20 metres in length. The highlight of the Carrick-a-rede Rope Bridge is the stunning panorama of Scotland and Rathlin Island. A number of caves and wooded region are home to a plethora of flora and fauna. Some of the prized sightings will be of the basking sharks, porpoises, dolphins and Sea birds. An old Volcanic Plug with its exposed neck is a significant geological feature.
How to Reach Carrick-a-rede Rope Bridge
- Cover on foot
- Carrick-a-rede Rope Bridge Address: Carrick-A-Rede Rope Bridge, Ballycastle BT54 6LS, UK, Belfast, United Kingdom
- Carrick-a-rede Rope Bridge Contact Number: +1-2820769839
- Carrick-a-rede Rope Bridge Timing: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
2.38% of people who visit Belfast include Carrick-a-rede Rope Bridge in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
62.5% of people start their Carrick-a-rede Rope Bridge visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Carrick-a-rede Rope Bridge
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Carrick-a-rede Rope Bridge
People normally club together Old Bushmills Distillery and Giants Causeway while planning their visit to Carrick-a-rede Rope Bridge.