Crumlin Road Gaol826 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 53-55 Crumlin Rd, Belfast, Antrim BT14 6ST, United Kingdom , BT14 6ST
- Timings: 09:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +44-2890741500
- Ticket Price: 9 GBP
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Social, Arts
Crumlin Road Gaol is a former prison located on the Crumlin road to the north of Belfast in Northern Ireland. If you take the tour, it's very informative. The place tells about prisoners and their lives lived in the jail. The way they were flogged and punished. The Gaol takes you back in 1845 when the attraction and conference center was actually a prison. There's an underground tunnel that once connected the Goal to the courthouse. There are also wax idols in the gaol.
Crumlin Road Gaol Travel Tips
- Don't miss the execution cell and underground tunnel.
- Guided tours are available and recommended.
Entrance Ticket Details For Crumlin Road Gaol
- Adults: £8.50
- Children: £6.50 (5-15yrs)
- Concession: £7.00
- Family: £25.00 (2 Adults & 2 Children)
- Group Rate: Available on request
How to Reach Crumlin Road Gaol
- Hire a Taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Belfast before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Belfast and book an accommodation of your choice.
49.94% of people who visit Belfast include Crumlin Road Gaol in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
60.42% of people start their Crumlin Road Gaol visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Crumlin Road Gaol
93.55% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Crumlin Road Gaol