Events and Festivals in Belfast
- August Craft Month: celebrated in the month of August every year in the city of Belfast this festival offers over 150 events; craftspeople, galleries, studios, local arts venues, community hubs and more.
- Belfast Mela: Northern Ireland’s largest festival celebrated during the month of August in the Botanic garden. The multicultural festival is a global get together with music, dance, food, fashion, cuisines and community specialties.
- Belsonic: a music festival with various performers, celebrated mid August every year in Belfast. The festival lasts for a week.
- EastSide Arts Festival: A 12 day art festival with plenty of events that encourage talent celebrated in the month of August. The festival features music, comedy, movies, theatre, talks, workshops, exhibitions, poetry and more.
- Hilden Beer and Music Festival: A 2 day Hilden beer and music festival celebrated in the month of August. This festival is one of Belfast’s oldest. The festival features beer, cocktails, music, food and more.
- Lughnasa International Friel Festival: A festival of music, dance, food, kites and women, celebrated towards the end of August in Belfast.
- Open House Festival Bangor: A month long festival that features music, film, food, comedy, theatre, art, exhibitions and books - in schools, cafés, pubs, parks, castles, churches, boats and forts. The festival is celebrated throughout August.
Trip plans for Belfast
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Belfast
Belfast Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Belfast
Save 8%Game of Thrones Filming Locations Tour from Belfast including Giants Causeway61 Reviews
Duration: 8 Hrs 18 Mins
This is fully guided all day tour taking in the best of the Game of Thrones filming locations on the beautiful North Antrim c...
Save 7%Giants Causeway Day Trip from Belfast373 Reviews
Duration: 8 Hrs
Visit the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Giants Causeway and other top Northern Ireland attractions on this full-day tour from ...
Belfast Shore Excursion: Giants Causeway and Belfast Tour66 Reviews
Duration: 7 Hrs
The tour begins at the Belfast Cruise Terminal where your driver will be waiting for you to being your tour. You will first t...Book Now
Save 7%Belfast Combination Ticket: Titanic Belfast Admission and 48-Hour Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour25 Reviews
Duration: 4 Hrs
Make the most of your stay in Belfast with this combination ticket including admission to Titanic Belfast, voted the World's ...
- Events & Festivals in Glasgow
- Events & Festivals in Llandudno
- Events & Festivals in Blackpool
- Events & Festivals in Edinburgh
- Events & Festivals in Liverpool
- Events & Festivals in Chester
- Events & Festivals in Sleat
- Events & Festivals in Manchester
- Events & Festivals in Armadale
- Events & Festivals in London
- Events & Festivals in Bath
- Events & Festivals in St Andrews
- Events & Festivals in Bristol
- Events & Festivals in Plymouth
- Events & Festivals in Leeds