Events and Festivals in Belfast
- August Craft Month: celebrated in the month of August every year in the city of Belfast this festival offers over 150 events; craftspeople, galleries, studios, local arts venues, community hubs and more.
- Belfast Mela: Northern Ireland’s largest festival celebrated during the month of August in the Botanic garden. The multicultural festival is a global get together with music, dance, food, fashion, cuisines and community specialties.
- Belsonic: a music festival with various performers, celebrated mid August every year in Belfast. The festival lasts for a week.
- EastSide Arts Festival: A 12 day art festival with plenty of events that encourage talent celebrated in the month of August. The festival features music, comedy, movies, theatre, talks, workshops, exhibitions, poetry and more.
- Hilden Beer and Music Festival: A 2 day Hilden beer and music festival celebrated in the month of August. This festival is one of Belfast’s oldest. The festival features beer, cocktails, music, food and more.
- Lughnasa International Friel Festival: A festival of music, dance, food, kites and women, celebrated towards the end of August in Belfast.
- Open House Festival Bangor: A month long festival that features music, film, food, comedy, theatre, art, exhibitions and books - in schools, cafés, pubs, parks, castles, churches, boats and forts. The festival is celebrated throughout August.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Belfast
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Belfast
Save 7%Game of Thrones and Giant's Causeway Full-Day Tour from Belfast244 Reviews
Duration: 9 Hrs
Combine Game of Thrones gossip with a visit to the UNESCO-listed Giants causeway on a full-day tour from Belfast! With a frie...
Save 7%Giants Causeway Day Trip from Belfast383 Reviews
Duration: 8 Hrs
Visit the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Giants causeway and other top Northern Ireland attractions on this full-day tour from ...
Save 12%Game of Thrones Filming Locations Tour from Belfast including Giants Causeway61 Reviews
Duration: 8 Hrs 18 Mins
This is fully guided all day tour taking in the best of the Game of Thrones filming locations on the beautiful North Antrim c...
Save 10%Titanic Belfast Entrance Ticket: Titanic Visitor Experience Including SS Nomadic160 Reviews
Duration: 2 Hrs
Visit Titanic Belfast with an entrance ticket and explore the famous Titanic Visitor Experience at leisure! As the worlds lar...