Events and Festivals in Belfast
- August Craft Month: celebrated in the month of August every year in the city of Belfast this festival offers over 150 events; craftspeople, galleries, studios, local arts venues, community hubs and more.
- Belfast Mela: Northern Ireland’s largest festival celebrated during the month of August in the Botanic garden. The multicultural festival is a global get together with music, dance, food, fashion, cuisines and community specialties.
- Belsonic: a music festival with various performers, celebrated mid August every year in Belfast. The festival lasts for a week.
- EastSide Arts Festival: A 12 day art festival with plenty of events that encourage talent celebrated in the month of August. The festival features music, comedy, movies, theatre, talks, workshops, exhibitions, poetry and more.
- Hilden Beer and Music Festival: A 2 day Hilden beer and music festival celebrated in the month of August. This festival is one of Belfast’s oldest. The festival features beer, cocktails, music, food and more.
- Lughnasa International Friel Festival: A festival of music, dance, food, kites and women, celebrated towards the end of August in Belfast.
- Open House Festival Bangor: A month long festival that features music, film, food, comedy, theatre, art, exhibitions and books - in schools, cafés, pubs, parks, castles, churches, boats and forts. The festival is celebrated throughout August.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Belfast
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Belfast
Save 21%Giants Causeway Tour including Game of Thrones Locations
Duration: 1 DayBook Now