How to Reach Belfast
The Easiest Way to Reach Belfast
HOW TO GET TO BELFAST
- George Best Belfast City Airport is a small yet beautiful airport just 2 miles away from the city center. The airport serves quite a few flights from France and routes from parts of the British Isles. This airport connects London Heathrow, Blackpool, the Isle of Man, Edinburgh, Exeter, Glasgow International, Inverness, Jersey, Leeds/Bradford, Liverpool, London Gatwick, Newcastle, Nottingham EMA, Paris and many other cities to Belfast.
- Belfast International Airport is further than the city airport and connects America, Berlin Schoenefeld, Bristol, Edinburgh, Faro, Geneva, Glasgow International, Ibiza, Krakow and various other places to Belfast.
- Take a bus and then a train from the airport to get to Belfast.
By Train: Great Victoria Station is a combined bus and rail station. There are four rail corridors to get in the city of Belfast;
- Belfast - Bangor
- Belfast - Portadown
- Belfast - Larne
- Belfast - Coleraine - Londonderry/Derry or Portrush
By Bus: The Ulsterbus links major cities and towns to the Belfast. You could also book a day trip bus from Dublin to Belfast.
By Boat: Boats frequently sail through the Irish Sea and connect Great Britain, Scotland and other places to Belfast.
By Car: you can easily drive down from the neighboring cities into Belfast by car. Use route M1, M2 and M22 to get to the city.
HOW TO GET AROUND BELFAST
- By Foot: The city can be explored on foot as it isn’t very big.
- By Bus: Buses run from 6 am to 11 pm only through the major parts of the city.
- By Taxi: Belfast is popular for its black taxi tour around the city that can be hired from various hotels and the tourist office. You could also hire a taxi otherwise to get around the city.
Explore the route planner online for your visit to Belfast and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!
Modes of Transportation in Belfast
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Belfast. The most preferred mode of transport in Belfast is Car.
Average distance: 9.46 km Average time: 27.5 min
Car 60%Driving 28.67 min Walking 1.17 min Waiting 0.83 min Overall average time for 10.45 kms 30.67 min
Walking 20%Walking 11.5 min Train 6 min Waiting 0.5 min Overall average time for 6.5 kms 18 min
- How to reach Cities Near Belfast
- How to reach Holytown
- How to reach Llanfihangel-ar-arth
- How to reach Carnmoney Road
- How to reach Kirkby Thore
- How to reach Wavertree
- How to reach Branxton
- How to reach Tanfield
- How to reach Southend
- How to reach Southowram
- How to reach High Newton-by-the-sea
- How to reach Midlem
- How to reach Ditton Priors
- How to reach Cities around the world
- How to reach New Knoxville
- How to reach Cohoes
- How to reach Calhoun
- How to reach Port Talbot
- How to reach Singhik
- How to reach Lower Fambong
- How to reach Upper Fambong
- How to reach Villedieu-les-poêles
- How to reach Huntington
- How to reach Villefranche-sur-mer