How to Reach Belfast
HOW TO GET TO BELFAST
- George Best Belfast City Airport is a small yet beautiful airport just 2 miles away from the city center. The airport serves quite a few flights from France and routes from parts of the British Isles. This airport connects London Heathrow, Blackpool, the Isle of Man, Edinburgh, Exeter, Glasgow International, Inverness, Jersey, Leeds/Bradford, Liverpool, London Gatwick, Newcastle, Nottingham EMA, Paris and many other cities to Belfast.
- Belfast International Airport is further than the city airport and connects America, Berlin Schoenefeld, Bristol, Edinburgh, Faro, Geneva, Glasgow International, Ibiza, Krakow and various other places to Belfast.
- Take a bus and then a train from the airport to get to Belfast.
By Train: Great Victoria Station is a combined bus and rail station. There are four rail corridors to get in the city of Belfast;
- Belfast - Bangor
- Belfast - Portadown
- Belfast - Larne
- Belfast - Coleraine - Londonderry/Derry or Portrush
By Bus: The Ulsterbus links major cities and towns to the Belfast. You could also book a day trip bus from Dublin to Belfast.
By Boat: Boats frequently sail through the Irish Sea and connect Great Britain, Scotland and other places to Belfast.
By Car: you can easily drive down from the neighboring cities into Belfast by car. Use route M1, M2 and M22 to get to the city.
HOW TO GET AROUND BELFAST
- By Foot: The city can be explored on foot as it isn’t very big.
- By Bus: Buses run from 6 am to 11 pm only through the major parts of the city.
- By Taxi: Belfast is popular for its black taxi tour around the city that can be hired from various hotels and the tourist office. You could also hire a taxi otherwise to get around the city.
How can I get from Dublin airport to Belfast CityAnswer Report Abuse
There are several coaches running from Dublin Airport to Belfast City. A couple of them include the Aircoach and the Expressway.Report Abuse