How to Reach Belfast
How to reach Belfast
- George Best Belfast City Airport is a small yet beautiful airport just 2 miles away from the city center. The airport serves quite a few flights from France and routes from parts of the British Isles. This airport connects London Heathrow, Blackpool, the Isle of Man, Edinburgh, Exeter, Glasgow International, Inverness, Jersey, Leeds/Bradford, Liverpool, London Gatwick, Newcastle, Nottingham EMA, Paris and many other cities to Belfast.
- Belfast International Airport is further than the city airport and connects America, Berlin Schoenefeld, Bristol, Edinburgh, Faro, Geneva, Glasgow International, Ibiza, Krakow and various other places to Belfast.
- Take a bus and then a train from the airport to get to Belfast.
By Train: Great Victoria Station is a combined bus and rail station. There are four rail corridors to get in the city of Belfast;
- Belfast - Bangor
- Belfast - Portadown
- Belfast - Larne
- Belfast - Coleraine - Londonderry/Derry or Portrush
By Bus: The Ulsterbus links major cities and towns to the Belfast. You could also book a day trip bus from Dublin to Belfast.
By Boat: Boats frequently sail through the Irish Sea and connect Great Britain, Scotland and other places to Belfast.
By Car: you can easily drive down from the neighboring cities into Belfast by car. Use route M1, M2 and M22 to get to the city.
- By Foot: The city can be explored on foot as it isn’t very big.
- By Bus: Buses run from 6 am to 11 pm only through the major parts of the city.
- By Taxi: Belfast is popular for its black taxi tour around the city that can be hired from various hotels and the tourist office. You could also hire a taxi otherwise to get around the city.
Modes of Transportation in Belfast
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Belfast. The most preferred mode of transport in Belfast is Car.
Average distance: 9.67 km Average time: 28.29 min
Car 55.56%Driving 30 min Walking 1.4 min Waiting 1 min Overall average time for 10.94 kms 32.4 min
Walking 22.22%Walking 11.5 min Train 6 min Waiting 0.5 min Overall average time for 6.5 kms 18 min
- Other Cities
- How To Reach Blackpool
- How To Reach Portree
- How To Reach Inverness
- How To Reach Hove
- How To Reach Armadale
- How To Reach Sleat
- How To Reach Staffin
- How To Reach Glendale
- How To Reach Kilmuir
- How To Reach Carbost
- Nearby Cities
- How To Reach London
- How To Reach Edinburgh
- How To Reach Manchester
- How To Reach Bath
- How To Reach Liverpool
- How To Reach St Andrews
- How To Reach Bristol
- How To Reach Plymouth
- How To Reach Leeds
- How To Reach Southampton