Milltown Cemetery174 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 546 Falls Rd, Belfast, County Antrim BT12 6EQ, United Kingdom, BT12 6EQ
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +44-2890613972
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Cemetery, Family And Kids, Landmarks, Businesses And Services, Funeral Services
A Roman Catholic cemetery in Belfast featuring a Victorian Romanesque gateway, biblical scenes and large Celtic cross. The significant graveyard is a symbol of revered leaders that were buried here. The memorials are very impressive and will take you back to the historic time of the city. The cemetery is a recommended visit when in the city of Belfast.
Milltown Cemetery Travel Tips
- Timings may vary with season.
- Guided tours are available.
Milltown Cemetery Hours
- The office is open from 8.30am to 5pm (Monday to Thursday) and 8.30am to 4.30pm (Friday).
How to Reach Milltown Cemetery
- Hire a taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Belfast before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Belfast and book an accommodation of your choice.
8.74% of people who visit Belfast include Milltown Cemetery in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
25.76% of people start their Milltown Cemetery visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Milltown Cemetery
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Milltown Cemetery
Milltown Cemetery Reviews & Ratings
What is the cost to visit Milltown cemetery in Belfast Northern IrelandAnswer Report Abuse