Mount Stewart196 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Portaferry Road, Newtownards BT22 2AD, Northern Ireland, Belfast, United Kingdom Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +44-2842788387
- Ticket Price: 8 GBP
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Food And Drinks, Cafe, Family And Kids
Mount Stewart is a mansion that's way beyond the imagination of a dream house. The family that played a significant role in the history and politics of Ireland resided in this 18th century house with a 98 acre garden. The garden is a reflection of the elite and elegant tapestry of design. There is a reasonable cafe and a tea room in the premises as well. This is therefore a highly recommended attraction in the city of Belfast.
Entrance Ticket Details For Mount Stewart
- Adult: £8.00
- Child: £4.00
- Family: £20.00
Standard Whole property
- Adult: £7.27
- Child: £3.63
- Family: £18.18
- Group adult: £6.15
Mount Stewart Hours
- House: 11am – 5 pm
- Tea Room: 10am – 5 pm
- Formal garden: 10am – 5 pm
- Lakeside gardens: 10am – 5 pm
- Shop: 10am – 5 pm
How to Reach Mount Stewart
- Hire a Taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Belfast before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Belfast and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Mount Stewart Address: Portaferry Road, Newtownards BT22 2AD, Northern Ireland, Belfast, United Kingdom
- Mount Stewart Contact Number: +44-2842788387
- Mount Stewart Timing: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Mount Stewart Price: 8 GBP
- Best time to visit Mount Stewart(preferred time): 11:00 am - 02:00 pm
- Time required to visit Mount Stewart: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
10.13% of people who visit Belfast include Mount Stewart in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
66.67% of people start their Mount Stewart visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Mount Stewart
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mount Stewart
People normally club together Carrickfergus Castle and Titanic Belfast while planning their visit to Mount Stewart.