Ss Nomadic834 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Hamilton Dock, Queens Road, Belfast BT3 9DT, United Kingdom
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +44-2890766386
- Ticket Price: 7 GBP
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Social, Arts, Museums, Landmarks
Commonly known as the little sister of Titanic, the SS Nomadic is a piece of Belfast’s history. The boat has been very well restored with lovely historic décor and if you take a guided tour you learn about a few interesting ghost stories as well. Some people also choose the SS Nomadic for a wedding venue.
Ss Nomadic Travel Tips
- Guided tours are available.
Entrance Ticket Details For Ss Nomadic
- Adult: £7
- Child (5-16): £5
- Concession / Pensioner: £5
- Family: £20
How to Reach Ss Nomadic
- Train: Titanic Quarter Train Station
- Yorkgate Train Station
- Bus: Waring Street Bus Stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Belfast before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Belfast and book an accommodation of your choice.
46.88% of people who visit Belfast include Ss Nomadic in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
72% of people start their Ss Nomadic visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Ss Nomadic
61.11% of people prefer walking in order to reach Ss Nomadic