St Anne's Cathedral349 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: Donegall Street, Belfast BT1 2HB, Northern Ireland, BT1 2HB, United Kingdom
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +44-2890328332
- Fax: +44-02890238855
- Ticket Price: 2 GBP
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Family And Kids, Cathedral , Community And Government, Religious, Churches, Landmarks
The cathedral stands in the heart of the city with a collection of treasures, art, music, culture and more. Mosaics by Sir Charles Nicholson, and sculptures by Rosamund Praegar and Maurice Harding decorate the interiors of this holy shrine. It is believed that the spectacular Italian glass mosaic hold more than 150,000 pieces.
St Anne's Cathedral Travel Tips
- The cathedral is closed for visitors during services, some of which may be at short notice.
- Guided tours are available.
Entrance Ticket Details For St Anne's Cathedral
- Adults: £2
- Concessions (over 60s and students, children aged 6 - 15): £1
- Children under 5: Free
St Anne's Cathedral Hours
- Monday – Saturday: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Sunday: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Monday to Saturday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
How to Reach St Anne's Cathedral
- Bus: Waring Street Bus Stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Belfast before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Belfast and book an accommodation of your choice.
22.29% of people who visit Belfast include St Anne's Cathedral in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
37.04% of people start their St Anne's Cathedral visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see St Anne's Cathedral
77.5% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting St Anne's Cathedral
St Anne's Cathedral Reviews & Ratings
Entered this peaceful place unaware it was Church of Ireland. No matter though. The choral singing and organ accompaniment was a spiritually uplifting experience I shall remember for a long time.
I came here to play with my school orchestra. The building is very beautiful. It’s a protestant cathedral but not many people go there. It’s spacious and clean.
Never been before a very informative visit I had not enough time to discover all I wanted. I will have to go back and just enjoy all the Cathedral has to offer.
Big and beautiful cathedral had the Ulster Orchester playing as part of culture night celebrations. It was packed out😆
Beautiful cathedral not too far from town centre in the interesting cathedral district. A must and quick see in central Belfast