Are you looking for what to do in Belfast?
THINGS TO SEE
- Ormeau Baths Gallery: An interesting and impressive art gallery in the city of Belfast.
- Belfast City Hall: Learn about unbelievable historic facts on a visit to the city hall. The architecture and the surroundings are sure to blow your mind. The treasure, function rooms, titanic memorial, council chamber, Mayors Parlor and more are things you can look forward to here.
- Belfast Exposed: A dedicated photography gallery encouraging talent.
- The Waterfront Hall: An auditorium that hosts an extensive range of performances and entertaining shows.
- Belfast Zoo: An impressive collection of animals on a 55 acre land. The animals can be petted and fed as well.
- Botanical Gardens: Exotic tropical plants, a range of seasonal displays, birds and more are part of the mesmerizing botanic gardens. The beautiful garden is a very important part of Belfast's Victorian heritage.
- Saint Anne's Cathedral: Located in the heart of the city with a range of treasures, art, music, culture and more. Mosaics by Sir Charles Nicholson, and sculptures by Rosamund Praegar and Maurice Harding are an integral part of this holy shrine.
- Ulster Museum: Ulster Museum is home to a range of historic material like industrial archeology, fine art, applied art, Spanish Armada treasures, botany, historic numismatics, zoology, geology and more.
THINGS TO DO
- Nightlife: Party town is known for its sparkling nightlife. The city has plenty of pubs and clubs to turn a boring night into an exciting one. Enjoy your bit of Belfast fun by dancing the night at one of these places.
- Shopping: You cannot visit UK and return without shopping for your favorites. The city has plenty of elite malls that sell you the most trending stuff. Give yourself an elegant makeover by dressing English this holiday.
- Adventure Tour: Indulge in some adventure activity by signing up for and adventure tour that includes surfing, canoeing and more.
Below we have a list of things to do in Belfast and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Belfast getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Belfast with confidence.