Waterfront HallCurrently Open
- Address: 2 Lanyon Pl, Belfast, Antrim BT1 3WH, United Kingdom Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +44-2890334400
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Restaurant, Entertainment, Play, Concert, Family And Kids, Exhibition , Specialty Shop
An impressive venue that stages concerts, theatrical plays and drama activities, boxing matches and more. The waterfront hall is hosts exhibitions for visual arts, a restaurant, bars and a gift shop. The comfortable seating arrangement and lovely ambience would make you want to visit here over and over again. You also get alcohol served at the venue.
Entrance Ticket Details For Waterfront Hall
- Entry to the building is free. However, plays and performances have varying ticked prices.
Waterfront Hall Hours
- Other timings depend on shows.
How to Reach Waterfront Hall
- Train: Belfast Central Railway Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Belfast before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Belfast and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Waterfront Hall Address: 2 Lanyon Pl, Belfast, Antrim BT1 3WH, United Kingdom
- Waterfront Hall Contact Number: +44-2890334400
- Waterfront Hall Timing: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Best time to visit Waterfront Hall(preferred time): 12:00 pm - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Waterfront Hall: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
14.79% of people who visit Belfast include Waterfront Hall in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
64.58% of people start their Waterfront Hall visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Waterfront Hall
81.05% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Waterfront Hall
People normally club together St. Malachy's Church and Berts Jazz Bar while planning their visit to Waterfront Hall.
Waterfront Hall Reviews & Ratings
What shows would you have on in May 2020?Answer Report Abuse
'The Dreamboy on 8th May, Farmer Michael & Kathleen Live on 8th May, and The Gruffalo & Room on the Broom on 23rd May are the events scheduled for May at Waterfront Hall. You may visit the official website of the Waterfront to get more information.Report Abuse
where is there to park at the waterfrontAnswer Report Abuse
You have multiple choices while looking for Waterfront Hall Belfast parking. You may choose your pick from the following -
A) Oxford Street (Hilton) - 50 meters away
B) Lanyon Place - 150 meters away
C) Belfast Central Station - 450 meters away
D) Montgomery Street - 550 meters away
E) Lanyon Place car park - 100 meters
F) Hilton multi-story car park - next door to Waterfront HallReport Abuse
whats on in november and decemberAnswer Report Abuse
Numerous events have been lined up for November and December at the Waterfront Hall. Some of them include Elf the musical, Sixties Gold 2018, Ulster Orchestra and Beauty and the Beast. For detailed information regarding all the events and dates, you can visit their official website or call them on Waterfront Hall contact number 44 (0)28 9033 4400 / 44 (0)28 9033 4455.Report Abuse