Avala TowerCurrently Open [Closes at 07:00 pm]
- Address: Avala, Belgrade, Serbia
- Timings: 09:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 200 RSD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Watch Tower, View Point, Restaurant, Family And Kids, Tower
At 205 metres, this is the tallest tower in the Balkans. What you see today is actually a reconstruction; the original tower was destroyed in NATO’s bombing of Serbia in 1999. You’re coming here, of course, for the fantastic views from the top of the tower. On a good day you can see upto 100 km away – the city, hills, other towns, roads and rivers. There’s a restaurant at the top. It’s a really beautiful outing from the main city.
Entrance Ticket Details For Avala Tower
- RSD 100 for kids
- Free for under 7
Avala Tower Hours
- Months given are approximations– Call the attraction ahead of your visit and check if it is open.
How to Reach Avala Tower
- Public transport to this place is particular. A Lasta Bus leavesNikola Pasi
- Square at 10:30am ; return at 2:30pm; RSD 600.
- Public bus 400 leaves Vozdovac Station every 40 minutes from 8am-7:30pm in the weekends during summer (May-August)
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Belgrade before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Belgrade and book an accommodation of your choice.
51.34% of people who visit Belgrade include Avala Tower in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
73.5% of people start their Avala Tower visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Avala Tower
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Avala Tower