Events and Festivals in Belgrade
Belgrade hosts diverse festivals and events all through the year. You might witness one or more of them no matter when you plan your trip.
- February-March: This is the time for the film enthusiasts to rejoice as the Belgrade International Film Festival is held in the city from the last Friday of February to the First week of March.
- July-August: Belef Festival is an art, music and theatre festival celebrated during the months of July and August The events are conducted several in museums, parks and theatres in Belgrade
- August: Belgrade Beer festival is held for five days during the month of August every year. The celebrations involve live performances, beer showcases and other brewing-related events.
- September: Belgrade Theatre festival is held in September for about 15 days.
- October: Belgrade hosts an international Jazz festival that lasts for five days. The events include musical performances, concerts and other things to do for the participants as well as the visitors.
Trip plans for Belgrade
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Belgrade
Belgrade Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Belgrade
Save 9%Belgrade Big Tour: Top Attractions and Belgrade Neighborhoods19 Reviews
Duration: 12 Hrs
A whole day, complete Belgrade experience. Explore everything that Belgrade has to offer in both the city center and surround...
Save 7%Belgrade Sightseeing Half-Day Trip Old and New Belgrade15 Reviews
Duration: 3 Hrs 30 Mins
Discover all the most important sights in Belgrade with your tour guide during a 3,5-hour city tour. Let us show you the main...
Save 8%Private Day Trip To Budapest From Belgrade5 Reviews
Duration: 14 Hrs
Grab your passport and cross the border to Budapest on this private full-day tour from Belgrade. Check off sights like the 13...
Belgrade Private Tour - Between Ottomans and Austro-Hungarians1 Reviews
Duration: 4 Hrs
Belgrade, one of the oldest cities in Europe was for centuries a border between Islam and Christianity as well as a border be...Book Now
- Events & Festivals in Zemun
- Events & Festivals in Pancevo
- Events & Festivals in Nova Pazova
- Events & Festivals in Aranđelovac
- Events & Festivals in Šabac
- Events & Festivals in Topola