Belgrade hosts diverse festivals and events all through the year. You might witness one or more of them no matter when you plan your trip.
- February-March: This is the time for the film enthusiasts to rejoice as the Belgrade International Film Festival is held in the city from the last Friday of February to the First week of March.
- July-August: Belef Festival is an art, music and theatre festival celebrated during the months of July and August The events are conducted several in museums, parks and theatres in Belgrade
- August: Belgrade Beer festival is held for five days during the month of August every year. The celebrations involve live performances, beer showcases and other brewing-related events.
- September: Belgrade Theatre festival is held in September for about 15 days.
- October: Belgrade hosts an international Jazz festival that lasts for five days. The events include musical performances, concerts and other things to do for the participants as well as the visitors.