Events and Festivals in Belgrade
Belgrade hosts diverse festivals and events all through the year. You might witness one or more of them no matter when you plan your trip.
- February-March: This is the time for the film enthusiasts to rejoice as the Belgrade International Film Festival is held in the city from the last Friday of February to the First week of March.
- July-August: Belef Festival is an art, music and theatre festival celebrated during the months of July and August The events are conducted several in museums, parks and theatres in Belgrade
- August: Belgrade Beer festival is held for five days during the month of August every year. The celebrations involve live performances, beer showcases and other brewing-related events.
- September: Belgrade Theatre festival is held in September for about 15 days.
- October: Belgrade hosts an international Jazz festival that lasts for five days. The events include musical performances, concerts and other things to do for the participants as well as the visitors.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Belgrade
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Belgrade
Save 8%Northern Serbia, Sremski Karlovci, and Novi Sad Full-Day Tour from Belgrade19 Reviews
Duration: 9 Hrs
A whole day, complete Northern Serbia experience. Get to know everything about the area on this 8-hour tour. With live, profe...
Save 7%Private Day Trip To Budapest From Belgrade5 Reviews
Duration: 14 Hrs
Grab your passport and cross the border to Budapest on this private full-day tour from Belgrade. Check off sights like the 13...
Save 8%Novi Sad and Sremski Karlovci Day Trip from Belgrade17 Reviews
Duration: 8 Hrs
Be introduced to the gorgeous Fruka Gora and feel the spirit of monastery Kruedol - Feel the charming atmosphere of the museu...
Save 4%Private Day Tour to Iron Gate Gorge and Lepenski Vir1 Reviews
Duration: 9 Hrs
Join this Danube private tour making you explore the history of this part of Europe. The natural characteristics of the Iron ...