Museum Of Applied ArtCurrently Open [Closes at 07:00 pm]
- Address: Vuka Karadžica 18, Beograd 11000, Serbia, Belgrade
- Timings: 11:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +381-112626841
- Ticket Price: 200 RSD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Art Museums, Art Gallery, Mountain, Family And Kids, Exhibition
This museum may not be famous, but its collection is moderately significant and really worth checking out. It basically exhibits examples of Serbian applied art – right from antiquity to present day. The oldest items here are a collection of coins from Ancient Greece. It’s divided into seven sections that cover: metals and jewellery; textiles and costumes; furniture; photography; ceramics, glass and porcelain; and architecture and urban design. Altogether it has about 37,000 items. It’s a fascinating collection.
The collection is based in a beautiful old building.
Museum Of Applied Art Travel Tips
- It’s not very easy to find. Follow these directions: walk down Knez Mihaljova(on your left) up to the fortress; take Vuka Karadzica till you reach a small park. The building "Celebonovic Palace" will be on your right. The museum is inside it.
Entrance Ticket Details For Museum Of Applied Art
- Individuals in groups of 7+: RSD 100
- Free for students of art faculties, Children under 12 years of age.
- Free on the last Saturday of the month.
How to Reach Museum Of Applied Art
- Bus 15, 16, 52, 53, 56, 65, 95
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Belgrade before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Belgrade and book an accommodation of your choice.
29.49% of people who visit Belgrade include Museum Of Applied Art in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
41.03% of people start their Museum Of Applied Art visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Museum Of Applied Art
75.34% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Museum Of Applied Art
Museum Of Applied Art Reviews & Ratings
It is well known place for traditional snnual Salon of architecture. It,s now opened and there are presented the best annual achievements in architecture
Exhibition of rings and earings from the Roman and Medieval times. Semi precious stones, silver and gilded jewellery on display with a digital presentation. Great collection!
What a great experience visiting this museum. Such inspirational place. Brilliant pieces to see and new talent to admire. It deserves (needs) more public presence.
It's a humble museum with quite interesting exhibitions, definitely worth to visit, especially at the momemt, because of Makers: Art and Science exhibition. The tickets are 200 rsd (apx. 1.5e), museum has 3 floors, each floor has one exhibition going on.
great place, no admission fee