Are you looking for what to do in Belgrade?
PLACES TO SEE
- Kalemegdan-Belgrade Fortress: An important military fortification which is now turned into a public park. It is one of the most important places to see in Belgrade.
- Cathedral of Saint Sava: World’s largest Eastern orthodox Christian cathedral.
- Usce Tower: Former house of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Yugoslavia.
- The Old Palace: A 20th century neo-classical palace and a popular tourist attraction of the city.
- Knez Mihailova Street: An important pedestrian street with cafés and shopping centres.
- Belgrade Cathedral: A 19th century cathedral built in memory of Archangel Michael.
- The National Museum of Serbia: A museum housing more than 400,000 exhibits including Italian, French, Yugoslavian and German art collections.
- Nikola Tesla Museum: A museum dedicated to Nicola Tesla, one of the greatest scientists hailing from Serbia.
Belgrade Tourist Information Centre is located on the Kneza Mihaila 6, Beograd. It helps you with guides, maps, timetables and other travel related queries.
- Free Belgrade Walking Tours: Walking tour around the downtown and other close by attractions with a team of professional tour guides. Republic Square, Belgrade, Serbia.
- Serbian Heritage Tours: Exclusively designed private tours. Svetomira Nikolajevica 5, Belgrade 149611, Serbia.
- Belgrade Free Tour: Explore the city and culture of Belgrade with the help of travel guides. Republic Square, Belgrade, Serbia.
- Explore Belgrade!: Sightseeing excursions and day tours of Belgrade. Belgrade 11118, Serbia.
- Belgrade at Night: A fun-filled night out touring the city after sunset. Beogradska 99, Belgrade 11000, Serbia.
Below we have a list of things to do in Belgrade and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Belgrade getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Belgrade with confidence.