Belize Barrier Reef103 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Off the coast of Belize, Central America, Belize City
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 06:00 Hrs
- Tags: Cave, View Point, Family And Kids, Nature, Scuba, Snorkeling
The Belize Barrier Reef lines the whole east coast of Belize and is known for its widespread corals and beautiful fishes which fill up the waters with their electric colors. The reef itself consists of 450 cays, 7 marine reserves and 3 atolls! A huge reef area in itself, the Belize Barrier Reef can be completely covered only by multiple visits.
- Great Blue Hole
- Hol Chan Marine Reserve
- Ambergris Caye
If you are a water person and love the sheer exuberance and serenity attached to diving and snorkeling, this is a must on your bucket list!
Belize Barrier Reef Travel Tips
- Do carry your own snorkeling or diving gear if you are trained.
- For novice snorkelers and divers, explore the barrier reef with a club.
Entrance Ticket Details For Belize Barrier Reef
- Prices vary as per the activities- snorkeling, deep sea diving etc.
How to Reach Belize Barrier Reef
- Water Taxis are available
- Join a diving club session as they arrange for the boat rides
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Belize City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Belize City and book an accommodation of your choice.
7.55% of people who visit Belize City include Belize Barrier Reef in their plan
5 PM - 6 PM
40% of people start their Belize Barrier Reef visit around 5 PM - 6 PM
People usually take around 6 Hrs to see Belize Barrier Reef
90% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Belize Barrier Reef