Belize Zoo1258 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Mile 29 Western Hwy, Belize, Central America, Belize City
- Timings: 08:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +501-8228000
- Ticket Price: 30 BZD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Wildlife Sanctuary , Zoo, Walking Area, Family And Kids
The Belize zoo is a major tourist and local attraction! If you have kids or are simply an animal lover, then the Belize Zoo should be first on your to-do list.
- Fat Tapirs
- Scarlet Macaws
The place offers lodging for people who want to feel one more step closer to the animals.
Belize Zoo Travel Tips
- Do wear sturdy shoes and don’t forget to wear a hat as the heat can get to you.
Entrance Ticket Details For Belize Zoo
- Adult: BZ $30
- Child: BZ $10
- Savannah Castle (Dormitory Style): BZ $35.08 per person
- Pond House 1 & 2: BZ $70.50/Single Occupancy, BZ $86.50/Double Occupancy
- Forest Cabana: BZ $ 59.60/Single Occupancy, BZ $75.60/Double Occupancy
- Camping ground access (tents only): BZ $8.72 per Person (meals not included)
- Sibun River tubing: BZ $28 per person (minimum 2 persons); approximately 1.5 hrs; includes lunch
- Sibun River canoe trip: BZ $40 per person; approximately 3 hrs; includes lunch
- Savannah nature trails: Complimentary for TEC guests; self guided tour
- Nocturnal Zoo: BZ $100 for a minimum group of 4 persons
- Tour: BZ $20 per person for groups of 5 or more
How to Reach Belize Zoo
- Hire a Taxi or rent a Car to reach the zoo.
- Cheers Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Belize City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Belize City and book an accommodation of your choice.
92.14% of people who visit Belize City include Belize Zoo in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
72.73% of people start their Belize Zoo visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Belize Zoo
93.9% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Belize Zoo