Events and Festivals in Belize City, Belize
Events and Festivals in Belize City
- Belize Film Festival is held in Belize since 2003 and is celebrated every year.
- Another event is the August International Costa Maya Festival (San Pedro, Ambergris Caye).
- You can also look forward to St George's Caye Day in September, and Independence Day celebrated on 21st December.
Trip plans for Belize City
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Belize City
Belize City Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Belize City
Crystal Cave New on TripHobo
Duration: 6 Hrs
Walk, Swim,Float, Crawl, Experience the underworld, we start at the pickup points in the city and do a sightseeing scenic rou...Book Now
Altun Ha Pyramids New on TripHobo
Duration: 4 Hrs
this sightseeing tour passes thru the historic area of Belize city, Memorial Park, Baron Bliss Lighthouse, the BELIZE sign, L...Book Now
Maya Temples Cave kayaking Ziplines New on TripHobo
Duration: 10 Hrs
Xunantunich, Kayaking thru the Caves, Zipline, Cross Country drive, 4 ecosystems, Second highest ancient temple in Belize, 6 ...Book Now
Save 7%Actun Tunichil Muknal From Belize City New on TripHobo
Duration: 6 Hrs
Actun Tunichil Muknal is known as the ATM Cave is one of Belize most sought after Adventure in our country. The tour is not j...
- Events & Festivals in Dangriga
- Events & Festivals in Lucky Strike
- Events & Festivals in Cotton Tree
- Events & Festivals in Blancaneaux
- Events & Festivals in Spanish Lookout
- Events & Festivals in Unitedville
- Events & Festivals in Good Living Camp
- Events & Festivals in Big Falls
- Events & Festivals in Teakettle