Are you looking for what to do in Belize City?
There is so much to do in Belize; you might decide to extend your holiday! Explore the mysteries of the ancient Mayans by visiting sites such as Altan Hua and Lamanai. If you are a lover of birds, a must stop is the Crooked Tree Wildlife Sanctuary. You can also snorkel along some of the incredible reefs in Belize such as Caye Caluker or the Northern Cayes. Hol Chan Marine Reserve off the Ambergris Caye is a very popular day trip in Belize and a great place to get started.
When in Belize please be aware of the environment that you are in. Much of what you see is not protected at the moment and Belize also doesn’t have the infrastructure to handle the amount of tourists, being considerate when you go there will mean your grandchildren will be able to experience the wonder of Belize too.
Quite a number of places where you can spend the night, below are some of them;
- Princess Hotel & Casino: If you are looking for ways to boost your budget, then you can try this casino. A variety of games to play here, you need an ID to enter and you must be at least 18years.
- I & I Reggae Bar: This is where all the hip hop happen after hours. They also play some good reggae music.
- Club Rivera: Live bands happen on Friday and Saturday nights. This is the place to be if you love music and dancing.
- Vogue Bar & Lounge: Music, dance and beer especially on Friday nights, there is a DJ from 9 pm from Thursday to Saturday.
- PG Sports Bar: There is usually a DJ on Fridays and Saturdays.
Below we have a list of things to do in Belize City and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Belize City getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Belize City with confidence.