How to Reach Bellagio - The Easiest Way to Reach Bellagio
- By Air: The closest airport to Bellagio in Italy is Bergamo-Orio al Serio Airport. Bus service can be taken towards como by route C30.
- By Train: Board the train at Milan towards Como Nord Lago. Then pick route C30 till Lungo Lago Marconi.
- By Ferry: Ferry services are available across the lake Como.
- By Ferry or Boat: Numerous Lake Ferries, Boats and Water Limousines are available to get around the region.
- By Bus: Bus services connects various places of Bellagio.
- By Car: Since there is low traffic, driving by self is a better and faster option to get around than the bus services.
- On Foot: Bellagio is also a pedestrian-friendly city. Most of the parts can be covered on foot.
Are you looking for a Bellagio travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Bellagio
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Bellagio. The most preferred mode of transport in Bellagio is Bike.
Average distance: 10 km Average time: 30 min
Bike 33.33%Bike 20 min Overall average time for 9 kms 20 min
Car 33.33%Driving 25 min Overall average time for 9 kms 25 min
Bus/Trolleybus 33.33%Bus 30 min Waiting 10 min Walking 5 min Overall average time for 12 kms 45 min
- How to reach Rome
- How to reach Florence
- How to reach Venice
- How to reach Naples
- How to reach Cinque Terre
- How to reach Milan