Are you looking for what to do in Bellagio?
PLACES TO SEE
- Villa Serbelloni: A must see tourist attraction, owned by the members of Rockfeller family. It’s said that Napoleon was once here.
- Villa Melzi: A charming slope garden on the lake shore.
- Madonna del Ghisallo: A museum purely dedicated to the activity of cycling.
- Basilica di San Giacomo: An 800 year old church located at the top of the town.
THINGS TO DO
- Bellagio Water Sports Kayak Club: A kayaking tour around Lake Como. Via Sfondrati 1 | Pescallo di Bellagio, 22021 Bellagio, Italy.
- Bellagio Water Limousines: An interesting water tour across the pond. Piazza Mazzini, Bellagio, Italy.
- Lake Como Motorbike - Day Tours: Day tours involving exploration of the region on motorbikes. Via Sfondrati 20, 22100 Bellagio, Italy.
- Bike Park San Primo: Cycling around Bellagio. Via Valassina, 89, 22021 Bellagio, Italy.
Below we have a list of things to do in Bellagio and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Bellagio getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Bellagio with confidence.