Villa Serbelloni GardensCurrently Open
- Address: Piazza della Chiesa, 14, Bellagio, Italy
- Phone: +39-031951555
- Ticket Price: 9 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Garden, Observatory, Family And Kids, Nature
Only this lovely villa’s gardens are available to the tourist, unless you decided to sign up to stay at the hotel here too (it’s Bellagio’s only 5-star deluxe hotel). Still, the gardens alone are worth visiting. The magnificent grounds cover over 18 km of avenues and paths filled rare and exotic plants growing on terraces that slope down to the waters. Also, the views are terrific over the lake (check out the fortifications on the top of the promontory).
Villa Serbelloni Gardens Travel Tips
- Groups must book in advance.
- Tours can be cancelled on days of bad weather.
- No toilet facilities here.
Entrance Ticket Details For Villa Serbelloni Gardens
- Reduced prices may be available for groups of 20-30.
- Free for under 7 year olds.
Villa Serbelloni Gardens Hours
- Each guided tour lasts 90 minutes; happens twice a day.
- The garden park can only be visited during the 90 minute guided tour (minimum 6 people, maximum 30 people).
- Tour Closed November–March 14th.
- Aperitivo et al
- Ristorante La Punta
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bellagio before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bellagio and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Bellagio include Villa Serbelloni Gardens in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
25.94% of people start their Villa Serbelloni Gardens visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Villa Serbelloni Gardens
66.81% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Villa Serbelloni Gardens