Villa Serbelloni Gardens, Bellagio
About Villa Serbelloni Gardens, Bellagio
Villa Serbelloni Gardens, Bellagio - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Piazza della Chiesa, 14, Bellagio
Ticket Price: 9 EUR
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Added 11.9K times in trip plans
Garden, Observatory, Family And Kids, Nature
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Only this lovely villa’s gardens are available to the tourist, unless you decided to sign up to stay at the hotel here too (it’s Bellagio’s only 5-star deluxe hotel). Still, the gardens alone are worth visiting. The magnificent grounds cover over 18 km of avenues and paths filled rare and exotic plants growing on terraces that slope down to the waters. Also, the views are terrific over the lake (check out the fortifications on the top of the promontory).
Villa Serbelloni Gardens Information
- Groups must book in advance.
- Tours can be cancelled on days of bad weather.
- No toilet facilities here.
Villa Serbelloni Gardens Ticket Prices
- Reduced prices may be available for groups of 20-30.
- Free for under 7 year olds.
Villa Serbelloni Gardens Opening and Closing Hours
- Each guided tour lasts 90 minutes; happens twice a day.
- The garden park can only be visited during the 90 minute guided tour (minimum 6 people, maximum 30 people).
- Tour Closed November–March 14th.
Restaurants Near Villa Serbelloni Gardens
- Aperitivo et al
- Ristorante La Punta
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bellagio before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bellagio and book an accommodation of your choice.