Tyendinaga Caves11 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 2623 Harmony Rd, Belleville, ON K8N 4Z6, Canada Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-6139195686
- Tags: Cave, Family And Kids
If you are looking to enjoy a quality weekend getaway, the Tyendinaga Caves is the perfect place to take your friends and family. Nestled away from the hustle-bustle of city life, the caves are in beautiful city of Belleville at the mouth of the Moira River on the Bay of Quinte in Southern Ontario, Canada. A fun and informative tour, it takes almost 45 minutes to cover the caves inside out and is a mesmerizing site to experience. Open all days of the week between 1000 hours and 1700 hours, the caves feature a wishing well with crystal clear waters and Fossils that are over 300 million years old. The entry fee is affordable at $12.50 for adults and $9 for children.
- Tyendinaga Caves Address: 2623 Harmony Rd, Belleville, ON K8N 4Z6, Canada
- Tyendinaga Caves Contact Number: +1-6139195686
- Tyendinaga Caves Timing: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!