Marine Life Center65 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1801 Roeder Ave #100, Bellingham, WA 98225, USA, United States Map
- Timings: 11:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-3606712431
- Tags: Aquarium, Family And Kids, Exhibition
The Marine Life Center by the Strait Of Georgia with its numerous marine animal exhibits and an interactive touch pool will be a great opportunity to learn about marine life and also touch some of them. The Marine Life Center shelters the elusive marine life of the Puget Sound, Washington Bay and the Bellingham Bay such as Giant Pacific Octopus, Barnacle, Anemone, Dungeness Crab, Hermit Crab, Sea Cucumber, Sea Star with colorization like blood, ochre, pink and purple, Sea Urchin, Spot Prawn, Starry Flounder, Rockfish and Decorator Crab. Some of the exhibits include the Octopus Tank, Bubble Tank, Rocky Shore Habitat and Algae Tank with the Observation Pool and Touch Pool.
How to Reach Marine Life Center
- Bus 3 to stop : Holly St at D St
- Bus 3 to stop : Holly St at H St
- Marine Life Center Address: 1801 Roeder Ave #100, Bellingham, WA 98225, USA, United States
- Marine Life Center Contact Number: +1-3606712431
- Marine Life Center Timing: 11:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
Marine Life Center Reviews & Ratings
Marine life center
how much is the ticketsAnswer Report Abuse