Best Time To Visit Bells Beach
Bells Beach has a temperate Mediterranean style climate with wet-mild winters and dry summers.
- Summer: Summer falls during the months of December to March and the temperature ranges from 30 degree Celsius on average to 40 degree Celsius at the height of summer.
- Autumn: April to May is a good time to visit for those who might find the beaches too hot in the summer months. The temperatures start cooling from the month of April, with an average high of 24 degree Celsius and an average low of 13 degree Celsius.
- Winter: The winter months of June to August is when it really rains, and the seas turn too rough for swimming. Average temperatures range from 20 degree Celsius to 7 degree Celsius.
- Spring: Spring temperatures range between 21 degree Celsius to 10 degree Celsius and the most pleasant months are October and November.
So, the best time to visit Bells Beach is in the months of October and November.
- 20℉ 0℉
- 25 0
Most humid month in Bells Beach is June.
Least humid month in Bells Beach is December.
- Best time to visit Point Addis Boardwalk in Bells Beach