Events and Festivals in Belluno
- Christmas Markets: December is the month of holidays, sounds, lights and colors, and the Christmas markets in Belluno are a definite must. The booths are set in decorated wooden houses exhibiting handicrafts, specialties and unusual gifts. And if the peaks of the Dolomites are covered with a blanket of snow, the atmosphere becomes even more magical.
- Palio di Feltre: Held during summers, this festival sees four districts challenge each other in archery and tug-of-war competitions, and horse-races. Every District organizes market stalls, traditional menus, music and games.
- Coppa d’Oro delle Dolomiti (Dolomites Gold Cup): History, engines and nature are the components of this remarkable national event with the some of the world's most beautiful vintage cars speeding along the hairpin turns of the Dolomites' roads.
Trip plans for Belluno
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Belluno
Events & Festivals in Cities Near Belluno
- Events & Festivals in Sedico
- Events & Festivals in Longarone
- Events & Festivals in Barcis
- Events & Festivals in Aviano
- Events & Festivals in Sacile
- Events & Festivals in Valdobbiadene